Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any blades a Teke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nickkycubba, Dec 15, 2011.

1. I've been a member here for a little bit, but I recently joined a fraternity on my colleges campus. Wanted to see if any blades from the U.S. were in TKE? If so, how are you enjoying it? I just finished pledging a month ago and so far it's been amazing!

2. Bump for TKE's, got to be someone out there ha.

3. My dad was, he loved it

4. Hell yeah I am. Where u go to school my man?

5. nah man, I dont pay a shit ton of money for some friends, just so they can "haze me"

6. my "brothers" would never shove anything up my ass, worst part is you paid them to

7. My brother is but he's not on gc.

8. I'm not in it but used to basically live there lol, iupui in Indianapolis. Where you from?

9. The fact that you're so ignorant to assume that you have to do gay shit to get in is dissapointing.

But glad to see some people have connections back to it here! :smoke: