Any Blackberry users out there??

Discussion in 'General' started by Devenger, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Whats up Grasscity, Im just chillin out getting ready to smoke myself a nice bowl and I had a question to all of you.

I just got the new Blackberry storm about two months ago and I love it.

Ive been getting fond of the BlackBerry Messenger service which is the same as any instant messenger, and its free and for blackberry users.

Ive been trying to build up my contacts and find some people to just shoot the shit with here and there once in a while.So I was wondering if any of you out there had a BlackBerry and would like to share their PIN.

feel free to PIN me anytime

MY PIN # is 304D6A6D

2. #2 xtiffany, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrPf1xn344"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

3. oiiiiiink oink

4. I have a pearl, haven't ever really used the messenger service. I just added you.

5. i would have gotten the storm if it weren't for the bullshit mandatory email package required for every smart phone for verizon.

i stuck with the voyager, got it for my birthday in October. i really dont like typing on the storm though. not until they make it so you don't need to click the screen down when typing. that would solve 99% of the complaints about it.

6. Yeah I can understand where your coming from when it comes to the data plan,

But I like the click screen, I think its what separates it from some of the other phones and makes it unique. But after spending time with it you really get used to the typing and tap into the flow the storm has. After getting used to it, typing is easy and fast.

7. I got a Pearl but haven't really used the messenger. I'll hit u tomorrow on it, I just got in from being out of town for a week and am gonna go crash now.

8. Voyager >>> everything.

9. #9 Neromatic, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    I'm still on the fence about typing on my Storm. I like it more than iPhone, Instinct, and the Dare, but less than the Curve.

I don't use my phone for text based communication much though, so I don't really have a problem with it. I don't need a keyboard to manage email and calendars.

Edit: Woo! 4th 100th post this week.

10. yeah, i dont know if i like it better than the iphone. but verizon>any other service provider by a long shot.

i see the iphone as the phone that everybody will have and set somewhat of a standard in the cellphone industry, as soon as there contract with att is over