Any bisexual/gay men or bisexual/lesbian women on here?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CoffeeDrinker, Aug 16, 2012.

1. #1 CoffeeDrinker, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    I just joined the site. I tried searching for a thread but the search feature is disabled. Are there any bisexual men, or gay men who post on here? I'm a bisexual man as my posts have said and I'm just wondering if anyone else that posts here is a bisexual man? Or are there gay men who post on here? Do lesbian and bisexual women post here as well? What about trans people?

2. This is a stoner site your priority shouldn't be to find gay and bisexual people, there are a few I have seen around though.

3. I'm not here to hook up and I rarely meet people off the internet. I want to meet other LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexuals, and trans) people if they're on this site and if they're into smoking. I know a fair amount of LGBT people who I'm friends with in person who smoke but I was just wondering if anyone that posts on here is LGBT?

4. Alright it's all good not trying to sound like an asshole and I'm pretty sure there is a thread about it search should be back up soon.

5. I'm bi and I'm starting to crossdress. Sup guys? :D

6. Lesbian here :wave:

7. Secretly gay here.

8. ^ Its not a secret :p lmao

9. I just like people and sex...

10. Secretly heterosexual here :cool:

11. Openly gay then?

:ey:

12. ^ haha no but nice try though :D

i like your logic

13. Same.