Any Bear Fans Here??

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Imbored300, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Extremely excited for this upcoming season! Football games are the best when you're baked :smoke:

2. Daaaaaaaa--bears!!

3. Yup, I'm a huge football fan, and a Bears fan.

Excited that Forte finally signed.

Can't wait for the season to start.

4. What do you guys think Da Bears record is going to be? I think they'll go 11-5. Anything less than 10-6, is a bust for me ha unless if it was because of injuries.

5. ehh, I'd say 11-5, 12 and 4 maybe.

The packers are gonna be tough to get by.

6. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']ehh, I'd say 11-5, 12 and 4 maybe.

The packers are gonna be tough to get by.[/quote]

Sounds about right. I sure hope that there aren't too many injuries this season.

7. Yeah buddy!! I grew a plant in my Chicago bears trash can lmfao!
    This is the year as long as Cutler can stay healthy. I felt we had a chance last year until Cutler got injured just before the playoffs.

8. [quote name='"BongTheRipper23"']Yeah buddy!! I grew a plant in my Chicago bears trash can lmfao!
    This is the year as long as Cutler can stay healthy. I felt we had a chance last year until Cutler got injured just before the playoffs.[/quote]

Atta boy

9. Yea, IF everyone stays healthy the team should be pretty damn good.

But that's a big "IF"

If Urlacher, or Briggs, or Cutler go down for a good amount of time we'll be in trouble.

10. What's the word on Matt forte? Did he re-sign with the bears?

11. Yeah, he got his contract. 4 years/$32 mil i believe.

Just came in to say Go Pack :cool::smoke:

12. You guys are 3rd in your own division. I don't expect to much from the bears...

The Lions on the other hand...

This is where it is at..

Go Lions!

-Cannot wait for football season!!!!!!!!-

13. not a bears fan, but went to USC. Alshon jeffrey will be awesome with brandon marshall. talk about an upgrade at WR

14. It's all about the pack. Look how many qb's the bears have gone through in the last decade and look at how many the packers have gone though. The bears may have good players, but that's all they are. A bunch of good athletes paid to do their job. That's why they don't do bad but aren't the best. The packers however, are a team. Instead of training camp, they go clay pigeon shooting. That's why they have the aggressiveness on the field to win super bowls and go undefeated minus 2 fluke games.

Will be an interesting game. I already have bets on the pack vs bears.

15. Da Bears!

Fuck the packers fuck the lions. I think the Bears would've gone pretty far last year if it weren't for Cutler's injury and the other injuries too.

16. [quote name='"Magical Wizard"']Da Bears!

Fuck the packers fuck the lions. I think the Bears would've gone pretty far last year if it weren't for Cutler's injury and the other injuries too.[/quote]

Right here!
    fuck the packers and the lions are a joke.

17. I took the browns to the Super Bowl this morning

18. I wish we had a thread dedicated to only NFL talk so we didn't have to make thread upon thread about football...

19. #19 blazedasfuck, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    I will bet you an ounce of dank the packers win by at LEAST 10 points when they play the bears. It's only week two, not too far ahead. When you lose you will have to come pick it up.

Ignorant bear fan thinks his team is gonna go far. The bears and you are a fucking joke.

Jay cutler will NEVER play at the same level Aaron Rodgers does.

Smack talk is one thing, but insults and flaming is quite another. This is inappropriate here - WW

20. [quote name='"blazedasfuck"']

I will bet you an ounce of dank the packers win by at LEAST 10 points when they play the bears. It's only week two, not too far ahead. When you lose you will have to come pick it up.

Ignorant bear fan thinks his team is gonna go far. The bears and you are a fucking joke.

Jay cutler will NEVER play at the same level Aaron Rodgers does.[/quote]

Hahaha woah there tough Guy where'd you come from. Aaron Rodgers was a fluke. They aren't going to be shit this year.