Any bboys in the house?

Discussion in 'General' started by budluver, Oct 23, 2009.

1. State your name and how long you been bboyin for.
    Bboy Speratic
    1 year

2. i was in you got served.. if that counts?

3. haha, wtf is a bboy like a break dancer?

4. yeah. but the terms kinda tossed around for a few things. mc'ing, dj'ing. all that

5. ??????????

An mc is a mc. A dj is a dj. And a bboy is a bboy. How does is apply to mcing and djing?
    And yes a bboy is a "break dancer"

6. You guys are greatly comical, thanks for sacrificing your public image in the name of entertainment!

7. Haha

But really it's fun to watch and requires some skill. I don't ever hear anyone say "want to go do some bboyin'?" though

8. ive heard it tossed around a lot.. either way, its still fuckin lame. its just strong kids, in baggy clothes, spinning and "freezing" on a box.

after i saw you got served, i seriously will never think the same about it. i just laugh everytime i see it, and picture omarion haha.

9. i don't hear ppl sayin u want to go so some bboyin either, but whatever this thread is ruined anyway

10. If you think its lame why did you post in this thread?

11. same reason everyone else did. cuz we thought it would be funny to make fun of a bboy. its all in good fun. yeah your probably in better shape then me, but even if i was, i wouldnt be on a cardboard box doin freezes in the middle of oakland.

12. you know i was talkin to tupac's dj when i was workin with him, and he said somethin about dj's bein bboys, i heard the name used for dealers too.

so many words mean so many different things today for example...

jerkin - dancing
    jerkin - jackin off

baller - basketball player
    baller - gangster

geekd - usin uppers
    geekd - get all the info

beezy - hoe
    beezy - young boy

shits so stupid today

13. I regret startin this thread

14. Man me too.

15. Nothing wrong with bboys, reminds me of this vid though

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY4kFSuMvKM]YouTube - B-Boy Stance[/ame]

self defence is a good one too.

16. i originally thought bboy meant big boy meanin large man

:D