Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Baked treats pics?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ward2188, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Baking with some sour and:hello: mids...funfetti cake..made tea:wave::smoke: also

Attached Files:

2. AVB personal oil setup ready for the oven: I'll be making a similar batch tomorrow most likely. I want to buy some lethecin powder and coconut oil first though.

[​IMG]

3. You asked for it :p

"An edible a day, keeps the doctor away!"

They beat apples! [​IMG]

Or they can include apples...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

'Pot'-tato Salad made with canna oil, half homemade hash mayo, and half store-bought mayo.
    Before adding the taters...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canna S'mores, made with marshmallow, PB Canna Cookies, and Hashy Bars...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Truffles are super simple, they require three or four simple ingredients, they take about 10 minutes.. and no baking is required!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can skip the chocolate coating and the 'fuse' for the BOMBS, to make a much more simple PB fudge treat..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some Aussie-style Hashy Meat Pie.... of the 'bacon cheeseburger' variety. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(ALL of the food items in the photo below, have been infused with hash oil, canna oil, tincture, or all of the above! [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When the GC Techies got the photo albums back up, and running, I was thrilled!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CannAmbrosia Fruit Salad made with tincture...

[​IMG]

Then, you have oil based drinkables...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And with a tincture, you can expand and 'lighten' your drinkable options... glycerin and alcohol tinctures do require
    more patience than oils, during processing, however.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(And edible-drinkables [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Candies are great, too...

-"Meddy" Moose Pops-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Philosopher's STONES-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Even sushi is easy!

Alcohol and glycerin hash tinctures in the sushi rice (which calls for mirin, a rice wine, sugar and vinegar... some
    sushi rice recipes also call for oil, so hash oil may be used as well), and a touch of alcohol tincture with the water,
    that is used to hydrate the wasabi. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if you want something really simple... just pop your oil into capsules when you're done!

These keep better than any other edible.. on a shelf, in a desk, or in the freezer.. and they're always ready for eating. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Some smoking concentrate made the same way as the above caps, minus the oil of course, with a faster wash/rinse...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And just when you thought that the liquor flavored "Kopper's Cordials" couldn't possibly get any better...

We turned around, and made them with Golden Dragon. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyhow, these are just a few examples... but I think the post is probably quite long enough! [​IMG]

Good luck, and have fun! [​IMG] [​IMG]

-----

(PS - To keep this page from becoming redundant, please delete the above photos if you 'quote' this message
    to reply, for the sake of the members who visit the thread after you... it's happened in the past, two or three
    times on a single page in at least one case, and the results are not good!
    [​IMG] )

• Like Like x 2
  4. BadKitty, if marijuana become legal in the near future, you should consider opening up a marijuana edibles restaurant. You'd become super successful O: I just want to try every single thing you posted up there.

5. Quoted for truth!

6. the pictures keep going and going and going....:eek:

i like the glass in the one pic also!

when will you enlighten me (or all of us here at GC for that matter) with the canna jerky tutorial?!?

id love to try out my homemade jerky recipe with your extra ingredient and twist on it!

and as always, much love and respect for all the tips and guides :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Unfortunately, I'm not as good with a camera as BKS, but I try. I just made a dozen frosted and filled Red Velvet cannabis cupcakes with a cannabutter frosting. I cheated a bit by using a box mix but it worked pretty good. By the time I was getting them frosted, my frosting was starting to get warm and melting so the that part doesn't look so great and it's a lime green from the butter. Tastes good though. I should have put the frosting in the fridge first. Maybe next time. The mix called for a quarter cup of oil for the cake and a quarter cup of softened butter for the frosting. I melted butter for the cake and used it instead of oil and then the softened butter for the frosting, for a total of half a cup of cannabutter. I've been licking the bowl and right now wouldn't be able to tell the potency of a single cupcake. The lickings seem to be working rather well. The cupcakes are like Hostess cupcakes with the creamy filling in the middle.:yummy:

Attached Files:

8. @Badkitty You are an amazing Person :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have long prided myself on edibles, and have read several of BadKittySmiles posts before but never saw the pics. Was always impressed with the knowledge of science/cooking/medicine, but damn!!! BadKitty, you have outdone yourself and I wish we were in close proximity! Your creativity and awareness deserve an award and I am so happy for the inspiration you bring. Thank you:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Om nom nom nom!

11. can i move in with you?

12. THATS FUCKING BEUTIFUL,, May your skillz be with you for life

13. BKS ...Cheers from NYC...where can one find your recipes( chocolate mango frosting,pb n hash etc..) i no a few blades made links to your recipes but are some still missing....p.s. i can only think u r a bizy lady but pls i have been following your methods and techniques much respect!

14. The only edible I personally made was a red velvet cake based on Alton Brown's recipe. I made it this past Christmas while high as fuck and unfortunately read the recipe wrong. The cake was good but not very potent at all, but I thought the frosting would be. Turns out I read 12 ounces of butter when it really said cream cheese so we didn't even end up making the frosting.

We had a 1/2 O of "pineapple puke" that we put in a pound of butter. I was only visiting my hometown for the holidays so I wasted quite a lot of money but it was still fun/an interesting experience. My friend used the leftover butter to make different things like mashed potatoes so it wasn't a total waste at least.

15. Nice thread and some great pics, plz no more quoting that huge post..wtf

16. Delete the damn pics people!!

17. Sorry, kind of forgot to =/

18. Then why not edit your post now?

19. just made canna peanut butter, eating it now........ yum :smoking:

20. i did, they dont show up when i look at it,i've refreshed the page like 3 times already