Any Anime watchers? If so what are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by thomasman, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Any of you watch anime? Or am i the only one? Haha.

2. I love Avatar, but I'm not sure if that qualifies as anime. One of my friends recently got me into Neon Genesis Evangalion. That show is really crazy to watch while you're stoned, especially some of the later episodes. We're watching the last 2 episodes again when we take shrooms in a few days since they were so trippy. :hello:

3. The last two episodes were weak because of budgeting, so they spent them inside Shinji's psyche. If you want a real mindfuck and the real ending to the series, watch the film End of Evangelion.

4. Haha. That's dope. I never really got into that anime.
    I probably saw like 2 episodes.
    Cool to see 2 othher stoners on this site that watch anime. haha.

Right now I'm watching Bleach & Gundam 00S2

I'm debating if i should smoke and watch somethin rite noww

5. I got really into Berserk. Anyone else see this series? I believe it died prematurely but it fucking owned

[​IMG]

6. Ya know we got an Anime thread in the Movies section

7. i'm a sailor moon fan

8. I watch alot but right now its Hellsing

9. only anime i really got into was dbz wen i was in fifth grade...and still like it today.
    but lately i saw afro samurai.....shits insane

10. #10 The Duke, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008
    Dragonball/Z/GT I watched as a lad, still play the fighting games with friends...

Nothing like getting stoned and then KAAAAHHHHH-MAAAYYYYY-HAAAHAAH-MAAAAAY-HAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M27zd1NrNk"]KAHMEHAMAYAH![/ame]