Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any alternatives to Firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SnoopGoat, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Just wondering if there are any edibles you can make that are basically as easy as firecrackers but are just different. I've made firecrackers multiple times and while they do work, they aren't all that strong, and I would have to add a pretty crazy amount of weed for it to really work like I'd like. I'd like to be able to eat it rather than smoke it but firecrackers aren't effective enough/take too much weed for me.

My tolerance is pretty much an ounce every couple weeks. 

My typical bowl that I pack gets me significantly higher than firecrackers with ~1g.. so I'm using more than twice the weed to get a weaker high, since my bowls are easily under .5.

And yeah I'm making them correctly, I've done the research.

Not much money at the moment so I'm looking for simplicity and minimal weed use like firecrackers are supposed to offer. Don't have the quantity to make butter or anything like that.