Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any alcohol for washing your piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MobBarley, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Well I dont have any Iso, but this ethyl kind. So yeah, does it matter? o_O

2. Try it out and see, can't hurt...
    and when in doubt, it cost like $.89 for a bottle of ISO

3. Well its the smell that bothers me.. I mean i rinse it like crazy after the shaking, and then blow each hole and then hair dry that thing. But whenever I put my lips on it, I get that weird feeling. Im inhaling alcohol feeling lol.

4. Try putting some soap in there and washing it out good with hot water.

5. thanks, appreciate it. LOL, but I just realized, if you dont do a good deal of drying and forget to clear some alcohol inside your glass pipe, once you light it and ash falls through, your piece will be on fire!

6. For my bubbler I boild water and then put my piece in it, after like ten mins I go outside to my hose, where i put my hose on high and just stream water through it for like a min straight. Works everytime