Any Alabama tokers in here?

Discussion in 'General' started by HomerSativa, Jul 10, 2010.

1. If your a Bama smoker, where you at and what kinda green you been seeing? The best I've been able to get is Orange Kush.

2. Shit, im from the AL and im reppin' the Huntsville area. I don't smoke at the moment, but my boys got that good allllllllll day.

Some G1 and sour d is going around right now.

3. Strong will to be around some good nugs and cruzing GC but not token!

4. Representing the 205 right here. Springville, Ala. What it do?

5. Enterprise, AL

Shiiittt i've yet to get a hold of some high grade.

Only mids around here :l

6. It's all about who you know man. All that goes through around here is high-mids but I have a dank connection I try to see atleast once a month.

7. Mobile right here, just getting some good mids with the occasional hydro from time to time.

8. I know this isnt thread related but think about all the dank shit that travels through here up I 20/59 that we never even get to touch. Now how fucked up is that?

9. Yea, it's all who you know. And It seems as time goes by less and less of my friends are tokers. Damn growning up! Lol !! I was able to find some orange kush, mmm. Also we get to see some of those buds on 20/59, on the news when the cops pull them over! I hate seeing runners getting popped on the local news!! Roll Motherfucking Tide!!

10. Sour k, I figured it was springville, but I've always heard TrussVegas. But yea your not but 30 minutes from me, Hoover. And on the hikeing thred you said bama cops are harsh on weed, try growng in Hoover and not be paronoid. We need to change the laws in this state!:cool:

11. bama toker here, and new to the city. also reppin Springvilla :smoke:

12. Fuck yeah man, they're super strict here in St.Clair County, fuck looks like we have an L to spark.

13. Roll Tide.

That's the most I'm willing to give away about my location. Nice to meet you guys.

14. I don't blame you. I don't mind talking cause anything I say about breaking the law is just a fantasy. A very vivid fantasy that leaves my head just right!! Roll tide!

15. war damn eagle! wait..roll tide roll!

16. I know where to get some really good shit in Alabama.

Check out my sig!

17. I'm in the Huntsville area...I know where to get plenty of dank...mostly I grow my own shit though. Prices down here are ridiculous.

18. SaSoStoned is a gorgeous St.Clair toker as well. :]

19. Heard that buddy, plenty of dank in the Huntsvegas parts..

20. Quoted for the fuckin' truth.