Any advise on grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jdent, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Has anyone got advise

Attached Files:

2. How old is it? Are you unsure if you have a problem?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Had 600watt light on for 3 weeks started tieing dwn I have pistels on one plant a blueberry forming in center of leaf too wondering when to crop

4. Okay it's best to always post photos with normal light and if you really want to get a review we need to know what you're growing with medium wise what plants everything that you can tell us really helps but if you just want a visual normal lights

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. There looking alright so far that's why I was like hmm what's the issue here ha ha nice job with the tieing down. Are you gonna put a grid over the top?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I was going to yes I'm growing 4 differnt sorts 2 blueberry 2 gorilla glue og 4 frisian dew there outside and trying 2 autos all in soil been a while since I grew next time I'm going with water culture find better results the only question was about the pistels growing in odd places

7. Plus when should I top

8. 3-5 nodes. I like too around 3 i like colas like this[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanx and very impressive

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ty. I do.it to all plants cause I can grow wide open here in Cali. Autos I read and if they say 80 days or better I top them also. Only plant I won't is the 3 bears we are growing on the vault compare grow