Any Advice?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by blazedkiwi, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Well im trying to grow some bud plants but im a lil confused on a few things and would like some help. I have a considerable amount of plants in the process of growing right now. hmm lets see how many...i have 12 in a shoe box and i lined that with some white paper and the soils not that good but its better than nothing i drained the dirt and planted the seeds so what does anybody think about that?... i have 1 seed in this container id say its about 6 or 7 inches high and about 5 or 6 inches wide its cylinder shaped and that soil is the best i got... what do u think i should do there? and i have 3 small containers just to start them out in and those are growing in some cruddy soil...any help??? OH and i found this mushy in the desert... i don't know if its the good kind but i scooped that bitch up and tried to gro it... heres what i did... i got a lil bit of good dirt and watered it good... then i shook the mushroom and scattered some spores into the dirt then i planted the mushroom in that soil and put it away ... will my mushys gro? or will they fail? ANY ADVICE OR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED thnx all