Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Advice?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shinji027, Jan 7, 2009.

1. So back in October i gut busted for paraphernalia. I know sucks right. But i got lucky, no fine or anything, but the killer is 6 months probation. I consider myself a very experienced toker, im 19 now but i started back when i was like 16. SO i decided at first that i would stay clean, and i did for 8 weeks. Now i havent been tested yet, but i am worried about being tested. Also note i am on informal probation and see a drug counseler, So i was wondering if anyone has had experience with Informal probation and need some insite.

2. me and a couple of my friends are on informal. busted for underage.

anyways, my friend violated his probate numerous times with drug screenings, and right now hes in a detention center for it. i just wouldnt take the risk now man. i get off of it the 16th and have stayed clean for 6 months total. but fuck probation, once im off im not stayin clean.

3. my friend was on informal for 6 months and didnt get tested at all but he didnt have a drug related offense. i wouldnt risk it its not worth getting in more trouble over, they can extend your probatino and they can also switch it to formal. use the detox stuff u get at smoke shops if u do smoke.