Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hey blades. My girlfriend of 4 months just broke up with me today. Fuckin girls man... Thought I was in love too. Damn, feel like smoking now. Any blades got any advice on getting over a girl and hitting the single life once again? I feel like blehhhh.

2. fuck man 4 months ain't shit when you get to 6 years then come back and talk. All of that aside you can't let it get you down blaze up some ganja and do something you like doing and scout out some booty!

3. Heyyy not all girls are the same :)

And the only female I think anyone needs is Mary Jane. Oh, and some Janis Joplin.

Jimi Hendrix and The Doors are also good smoking partners as well, if you swing that way.

4. Yeah, man. I know it hurts no matter how long you've been together, but 4 months isn't that bad. You'll get over it soon enough, until then, enjoy Mary Jane, she's a fine, fine lady.

5. Just kick it with the homies for a bit.
    If you honestly thought you were in love, then it will be hard to get over her.

6. Thanks guys. Just gonna smoke up and play some cod for now. Just gonna relax and get my mind off things and just enjoy myself.

7. Smoke a fat one and relax, the right one will come to you.

8. x2 i put in 6yr with one and she did me wrong...dont get hung up on one girl homie.keep ur head up girls come and go you'll find the loyal one never leave your side no matter what.blaze up.