Any advice will be great

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Tweed420, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Some new pics without the light on

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks molly

3. No problem :passtheshit:

4. It's my first ever plant and was a seed in my weed so all I know its amesia Kush so hope at the end i get a decent smoke

5. She’s a beaut...thin sativa leaves, you’ll be spacey :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Very healthy plant with a nice, even canopy you got there. Nice work. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Let's hope i get a decent yield for for the camping trip

8. You're onto a great start. You've got the even canopy going. Now it's up to the lights. What kind of lights you got on those beauties?

9. your gonnie be gutted when I tell you it's a meizhi450

10. Just checked it out. Not a bad little light. About 240 actual watts? You getting a second or planning on growing her out the whole way with just this one light? What week in flower is she in now?

11. Yeah all the way I'm limited for room space and didn't wanna stick a hpsor any warm lights in a tiny closet was para lol so i bought meizhi300 used that for seedling and a week of veg till i switched over to meizhi450 im in my 3rd week of flower

13. Sounds like a plan. Keep us updated. I'd like to know how things continue. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hey wee update things seem slow

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. How long did you veg for?

16. Or is it an auto?

17. They're continuing to look good man. :thumbsup:

18. 4-5 weeks i got it in my weed once only know its amesia kush my friend

19. Thanks bliss hooked up a 600 watt HPS now ALL through out last week so i dunno if it will make much difference so far into the plants life any thoughts on that mate