Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ANY advice will be appreciated

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by earthcrown, Feb 6, 2016.

1. #1 earthcrown, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    I know this community is flooded with posts like this, but I have yet to receive a reply or any advice. if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it very much !

long story short... I am a 28 year old stoner. been smoking pretty much every day for the past 5 years with a very few breaks.
    I weigh 125-130 lbs... and am about 5'10" i am extremely skinny. no fat at all.... i stay pretty active, i skateboard pretty much every day, hike, walk a lot and try to stay mobile.... for the past 5 years I've been smoking about a gram a day... (1/4 a week) the last date i smoked was yesterday 02/5/16 and need to pass a drug test in about 30 days to be exact. I'm hoping my skinniness will have an advantage. any advice on how to get clean faster ? i refuse to try synthetic urine or detox drinks.. for someone my size and my smoking history and I'm screwed ? or do i have a good chance of passing ?

thank you so much for your time.

cheers !

2. 30 days? Easy for you to pass. Just keep drinking water and exercising. No doubt you'll pass

3. is there a chance i could be clean in less then 30 days ?

4. Yes, for you, if you exercised everyday and drank water you could be clean in just a few weeks... better safe than sorry though.

5. The Hair test will still get ya

6. no hair test. just a urine test for a job.... thank you for you advice

7. That sucks. Good luck. I am tired of employers thinking they should be able to rule over what you do on your off time.

8. even with my smoking history ? i feel like i have a big tolerance to it. i only smile high grade. hash on occasion.pretty have been smoking everyday for the past 5 years..thats not going to rule against this ? i can still pass in a few weeks ? is my body size the advantage here ?

9. stop smoking 5-6 days before the test and drink 2 gallons of green tea. 100% guaranteed to pass

10. have not taken the test yet ! thank you everyone for the advice.