Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any advice to get over the symptoms of a t-break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maudiosecond, Jan 6, 2010.

1. #1 maudiosecond, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    It's not really a t-break actually, it's my brothers wedding and I won't be able to smoke for the next week or so.. any advice for getting over the insomnia of the first couple of days?

2. im in same boat only im not at a wedding no ones good right now.. lol.. rough it out and enjoy your smoke when u can i guess? you'll get ripped atleast

3. Make some friends and get socialable? It's not hard to enjoy if you let yourself loose.

It's also a weddding. C'mon now! Booze?? God made weed and man made booze, and you trust in the green. If you reeealllly can't smoke for whatever odd reason, try edibles? For sleep, try going to trader joes or any supermarket and get yourself a bottle of Melotonin. Cheap and helps you sleep. Its an herbal supplement that for the most part your body makes and insomniacs kinda lack. Weed stimulates that production, hence thats why you're feeling sleepy.

Alternatively, over the counter sleep meds. If you're already addicted to weed, whats wrong with using sleep meds? Just another drug.

4. Exercise and get yourself super tired and then you'll sleep. No caffeine either at all at any point during the day/morning/night.

EDIT: Not even soda...caffeine fucks you...lol

5. Sleeping pills don't do shit for weedless insomnia, took 2 got all groggy and just went into the next morning with that you took sleeping pills to sleep groggy feeling. Woulda rather just zombied my way through the night. lol

6. If you figure it out let me know. I haven't been able to buy any for a couple of weeks and I've slept worse than ever.

7. get some melatonin. Good for insomnia pre doctor diagnosis. I used it till I got scripts and until I built a tolerance it was nice. Was on 1mg to start, made it up to 5mg before doctor told me to change. its OTC

8. Wait, there's t-break withdrawal symptoms?

I never noticed :D

Sometimes when I don't smoke for a couple of days, I don't sleep right away but that's because I purposefully stay up late on GC or BL

9. yea it sucks, i always get 'angry' for no reason and it takes about 2 days before i feel good. after the 2 days i dont get the urge to smoke and i feel clean and its great!

10. Get some melatonin man if you think you're gonna experience sleeping difficulties...it's not like a herbal sleeping pill it's actually the hormone that helps us sleep. Get some and make sure you read the label on when to take them and shit because they should really help you establish a normal sleeping pattern.

Otherwise though dude, just chill and live your life normally without the herb, it will be worth it next time you smoke!

11. seriously?

cmon....

12. get really tired body wise go work out, walk all over the place, mind wise play some games puzzles read etc.. when you finally hit the bed you wont even feel anything.