Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any advice on finding a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sergeant Grimm, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Yeah, so, I am just getting into smoking and wanted to know if there was any process in finding a reliable dealer? I have a friend headed up to Detroit this week to get some from her dealer, but she can only get a quarter and the guy is six hours away. So, you guys got any advice on finding a good reliable dealer, or does it just come to you with time?

Also, I got a vaporgenie as my first pipe. Bad idea?

2. Talk to your friends. That's the best way :)

3. Yeah, I do. They have their dealers from home. So they go visit every few months and get enought to last. None of my friends have any dealers in the area.

4. If your friends have some extra, maybe buy it off them?

5. This, eventually, you'll be able to buy from their dealers, but get your name out and build trust

6. I always try to, but they seem to always be dry. So either they are really dry or are holding out. :(

7. my advice to you is to read this similar thread I responded to last week

I actually just did this last night (at a head shop) and now I have 2 new "reliable" sources and it only took about 30-40 min. it was pretty sweet.

let me know how you make out?

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/402735-can-you-get-trouble-if.html

8. Most likely I won't be able to do this kind of thing until fall semester begins.

9. Grow your own then. GL finding a dealer that will sell you more than a quarter without knowing you ;)

10. Can you post a link to the thread?

11. I have thought about this, but I wouldn't even know where to begin.

12. the link is showing on my end can you see it now

13. yeah, thanks man