Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any advice for me in Utah??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by threedaysgrace, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't want a hook up I want advice, I have been dry for 2 months and can't find a dealer if my life depended on it!! Mormons seem to like mimicking the stoner look without being stoners so it's a little tricky and the laws are so harsh I can't get caught. I'm 20 so no bars or clubs and college is over till spring semester. My bipolar disorder is eating me up and I need advice

2. Get out of Utah

3. I'm going to school here makes it hard to pick up and go :/

4. Theres a way... It's not the smartest idea, and i ain't going to say it as it'll be breaking rules.... But there IS a way anyone can get bud if they really wanted.

5. Move to western Colorado. I don't live in Utah, but I can see it from here. Utah is a great place to roam in the desert for a few days, then I can come back to home where weed is soon to be LEGAL, and alcohol is easy to come by.

6. I have school guys I can't move :(

7. You can drive though can't you?

easy to find hookups in colorado...I go skiing there once a year and it's easy as fuck lol.

Just spend a few days there and stay in a hotel and do a large pickup and drive safely back?

8. ^^this lol but seriously just drive to colorado it cant be more then a few hours from you

9. Go to colorado if u need to

10. My truck gets 7 miles to the gallon haha Colorado is to far.

11. get a buddy with a. fuel efficient vehicle?... even if you pay 100 dollars for gas and you buy in bulk it will avg out just a bit more/g

12. No Mormon will help me get weed guys haha I'm looking for advice to finding a local dealer

13. My friend has been able to get weed up at Solitude when I come out every year. Definitely not easy to come by though, that is just about the last thing that I would ever ask a random person about in Utah. Actually some of the best weed I've ever had, better than when I was in Colorado lol.

14. your religious slurs are...

hit up an independent pizza joint or few..and then ask if he can get you some bud next time.

if he stares blankly specify budweiser, if not then...

15. It's not a slur Mormons preach against weed haha all my friends are Mormon I would know : p I'll figure it out thanks guys

16. #16 dactrain, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    I hear if you have a friend elsewhere in the country that has access to bud, they can....eagle it to you. If you...uh...received my package. I mean drift, whoops. Typo.

CAnnot discuss trafficking on GC -WW

17. ^^I know but I don't want something with my ... uh... address on it X)

18. just get a p.o box

19. Good point.. don't know anyone out of state though :/ plus shipping takes to long plus payment would be complex :/

20. Man, you're kinda Debbie downing every suggestion on here lmao. And even if it has your address, they don't put your name, and if its caught you go who the fuck is James Lau? He doesn't live here, wrong address. And you're safe. But, oh well. No out of state friends, no way to grow, don't want to drive to Colorado, no one to ask in state out of fear...sounds like you're fucked my man. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.