Any advice, comments, and questions are welcome! Grow on!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrdoctalk, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Week 4 of flower (from bag seed).
    Space: 2x2x4 tent
    Light: mars hydro 300 and a bloomspect 600
    Medium: Coco/perlite
    Nutes: fox farm basic(3bottle), hydro feeding schedule, plus 4ml cal/mag, ph 6.0-6.5

I never get to talk about my grow, so any input is better than none lol.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice!! Do you have any pics in normal lighting? How many plants in total?
    Very nice set up

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Great job keeping the canopy nice and full, and even. That's what a 2x2 tent should look like lol. Hard to see the plant's true natural colors with those LED's on though. Other than that, they look good from here. Good work man. :thumbsup:

4. Thanks for the replies!! I will get some pics in normal light in about 12 hours. I did go heavy, there are 12 plants. Yep, 2x2x4 tent ..... really want to go bigger.

5. Beautiful plants. Cant wait to see the final results. Keep up the great work.

6. Thanks man! Will update.

7. I'm sure your plants would look a lot better under natural light instead of the blurple. :)

8. I've got to get the humidity down and a dehumidifier is out of my price range, any suggestion?

Attached Files:

9. That's more like it.
    Beautiful plants. Well done. :thumbsup:

10. Thanks man, I really appreciate it! I've taken about 12 clones(monstercrop) from them for the next run, I like how they grow when you take clones in flower.