Any 60's/70's lovers here?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by benjii822, May 8, 2008.

1. I'm talking Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Who, Jethro Tull, Grateful Dead, you name it. I love getting stoned and listening to this kind of stuff when I relax!

2. ya man those for me are just perfect when your with other people or cant afford to get tired. you forgot bob dylan btw. Also Floyd is amazing to trip out on.

3. Hell yeah.. Classic Rock FTW! case closed

4. I'm gonna say that most people on this site love those bands.

It's like, Marijuana goes hand in hand with the music of the 60s - 70s.

And yes, my entire music library consist of 60s-70s rock. I've got a separate one for the other stuff, but that's mainly what I listen to.

5. music from the 60 and 70s is the best hands down

most band we here today use more computers then instruments

i dont think they could play like Hendrix or Page and others from that time

Slash is probably the last of a dying breed of great guitar players

and dont get me started on the vocals...

6. Good times,great tunes..

7. no one mentioned doors or jefferson airplane..rolling stones.. patti smith!yes..60/70s are the best of rock music..

8. Don't forget the doors. I would give 10 years off my life to him jim and the band in the 60's live.

9. Man I thrive on 60s music and culture, I KNOW I was supposed to have been born in the late 1940/early 50s to enjoy the beauty of the 60s.

The Beatles
    Doors
    Jimi Hendrix
    Jefferson Airplane
    Janis Joplin
    Dylan
    The Lovin Spoonful
    Beach Boys
    The Kinks
    Grateful Dead
    And the most underrated and amazing band of the 60s: The ZOMBIES!
    And SO much more.

10. Alright, some of my faith in humanity has been restored. :)

11. I love the music from the 60's/70's it is pretty much all I listen to. Led Zeppelin is my favorite band and I have about 40 albums of theirs. Each are great to listen to while relaxing. The only music I realy listen to outside of music from the that era are Bob Marley, Sublime, and Mischief Brew.

12. personally, the 60s/early 70s is my favorite musical era.