Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any 330 tokers here?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by anonorange, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Ohio thread! Smoking Spots, pickups, cities, anything that brings Ohio and weed together.

2. Yeahhh I rep the rowdy!

3. i am from the land of the 330

4. check my shit out dude !

5. From Cfalls myself! I get pretty cheap pickups, but thats because it's Reggie. $5 a gram for reg, $15 for some high quality cannabis. The only bad thing is al of the people around me don't appreciate pot, they're just like, "dude, this is weed" they don't know anything other than Reggie, dank, and mids. That's their vocabulary. Haha

6. nice man, i know a few folks from that area. and I really have been lucky to stumble on my hook. like eleven dollars a g for the bombest some of the best shit around. and maybe they will educate themselves. probably not tho. keep your head up because I guarantee you will find someone with the same frame of mind as you !

7. Yep i know a few people from the falls, like i said i'm from the rowdy, west akron to be exact. I get some bomb weed not tryna brag haha, normally 10-15 a gram. I actually just picked up some legit ak this week. I'm realllllll stoked on it.

8. The Reggie I get for 5 is alright, it's straight Indica though, take one hit and I want to sleep!