any 1 know how bad it could be?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrnicebuddsn1, Nov 10, 2009.

1. any 1 got any insight for me on if its a problem 2 put more than 1 plant in a single pot so long as the pot is somewhat larger then how big u plan on growing

um .. and would there be problems if 1 ended up being a male or something
    and i just snipped it at the root .. would the existing roots system rot and harm the other root system of the healthy plant ? thanx for the help guys

2. Question 1) Yes its a bad idea to have more than 2 plants in the same pot unless the container size is huge...Because 1 plant will grow stronger and faster than the other....And the stronger plant's root system will strangle the weaker one's and starve it of water and nutrients...

Question 2) I dont know for sure but a dying root system cant be good

And if you were to have 2 plants in a container make sure your either using clones or feminized seeds so you dont have to worry about killing one if its a male

Hope this helped :D

3. ha ha ha yeh i basickly did everything that is bad but there doing so0o0o00o well ha ha but u have inspired me to not b lazy and at the verrrrry least throw

my pot in a 5 gal pot at least cuz it has 6!!!!!!! plants in 1 lmfao !!! but 4 them doin so0o0o0o0o0 gr8 n the orig pot had like 12 in it lol ( threw a bunch a

ungermed seeds in my last pot n vwalla!!) aneways ill throw a pic on here ... but they seem 2 be doin gr8

Attached Files: