Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxious comedowns?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Anyone get these? I had some sky high sativa earlier and I am anxious and have shallow breathing.

About to see if some more herb might help. NYCDiesel. :smoke:

2. Always have this happen :(

3. Only a few tokes in but the herb has me calmer.

I know smoking more sounds dumb but no worse than smoking tobacco when anxious.

4. I did check some vitals before toking again. BP was 111/70 and resting pulse 70 bpm.

Anyone curious about post-toke numbers?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I get depressed comedowns :(

If I smoke a shit ton in a night, and get mega baked, the next day I feel so gloomy.

6. I am curious

7. Loading another bowl. Seems like a natural and better alternative to popping anti-anxiety chemicals.

8. I dont normally get anxiety when i smoke, but if i smoke a big amount of really good bud i usually get anxiety during the peak of the high, just like really discouraging thoughts, then during the comedown im really out of it, always zoning out and get confused by simple shit. idk its weird, thats why i smoke not too much cuz i can fully enjoy it then.

9. Yeah that other stuff was like fire. Must have been high CBD because I was ripped but not anxious until the comedown. 3 hours after to be exact.

10. just curious, what do you smoke mmj for?

11. This...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQFIfiev9Y]Limitless: the movie in a minute - YouTube[/ame]

12. Just smoke more!!!