Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kermenker, May 7, 2011.

1. People say it reduces anxiety.. But I've only noticed (with indicas mostly) that I get really anxious and paranoid about everything.

2. Smoke less of it and you won't be as anxious.

Also think of comforting things. Put on some relaxing music.

3. If I smoke a lot I get super paranoid too. I try to only take a couple hits till Im good.

4. #4 kermenker, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's what I've been thinking. Like when I'm high I'm relaxed but then I'm just so tense in a way. Not sure if that makes sense to you. I've been smoking since 14 and have never really had a time where I was high and not anxious.

5. I know how it is, feels like all your muscles are very tight but there not. Its a very weird phenomena.

6. yeah I can get anxiety too..

Over the years I've found drinking a good amount of water during, before and after smoking helps.

And chill beats/music :wave: