Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. I have anxiety and was wondering how good my chances are when I move to California of getting a card.

2. Have you seen any doctors about this and/or been prescribed any previous medication?

3. I havent had any previous medication but I have seen a doctor and do have it.

4. tell you what, it is very difficult to get a card for that. i have anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD disorders that i got thanks to the military. the V.A. dropped me and i dont have any med insurance.
    i have been on everything from prozac to xanax, but cant afford the high cost of those meds.
    but i grow MJ and smoke what i grow or just buy regs to sooth the nerves when i feel a symptom coming on.

that being said, i applied and got turned down by 6 different doctors.
    it's very difficult to get. especially since you only have (1) anxiety disorder.

5. I heard that it really depends on your doctor. Some will be more willing than others.

I also smoke to ease my anxiety.

6. that's a bummer. it's good to know that you grow your own medicine
    i know someone who got his card because of anxiety. he showed up with the medical record and the medicine, he got it from the first visit.\
    i guess it depends on the doctor