Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Flyingbig, Mar 5, 2022.

1. My anxiety is at a all time high. Can't medical marijuana be better than meds?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I find it to be, yeah.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I find medibles with ~ 2:1 ratio of THC:CBD work well for me, better than a prescription for an anti-anxiety med.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I also prefer a lower thc lvl with a touch of cbd. I never buy flower over 15% thc, oils don’t get much over 60% n my medicine cabinet, and my edibles are measured around 10% thc, if I need more I just pop another.

• Like Like x 4
  5. cbd oil cured my anxiety. It melts my stress away, puts me in a great mood, and let's me really appreciate being alive.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  6. Tell us what you bought specifically.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Charlotte's Web CBD Oil

This brand is also the only CBD oil I've tried that is super euphoric. I take about 150mg of CBD which has about 5mg of THC. The euphoria is actually better than regular THC cannabis.

I normally take 20mg of regular THC, yet the CBD oil gets me just as high, except it's more euphoric. I think it's because this brand of CBD oil has so many cannabinoids. I looked it up & it has tons of CBC & CBG, along with a little bit of other cannabinoids. I don't know what's responsible for the strong euphoria, maybe its just the combination of all the cannabinoids.

Obviously cannabis affects everyone differently. This has just been my experience with it.

• Like Like x 5
  8. God Bless that little girl who helped people to see cannabis differently ... we need to stop all the hate on the plant and she has certainly helped that cause ... to sad it was because she was sick but the fact that cannabis is banned form people is sick too

• Like Like x 3
  9. I'm glad you know about their background.

Charlotte's story received so much publicity and made huge contributions to the cannabis movement. I'm glad they named the strain after her, she deserves it.

• Like Like x 4
  10. I have an anxiety disorder. Do I need NOT to smoke?

• Like Like x 2
  11. #11 AlinaPavlova, Mar 29, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
    The common marijuana is causing a depression and an anxiety disorder. I know it from my psychologist. And I feel it by myself. And what about medical one... I don't even know.

12. For anxiety CBD forward strains work well if you have access to them
    I use 2 strains fractal boxes 10%THC 10%CBD and thunder struck 10% THC 15%CBD
    very calming and you can do most tasks at work and around the house
    IMG_20220224_123010.jpg IMG_20211202_091333.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. I've smoked weed since 16yo.
    This is just my opinion.
    Years ago, docs tried to convince me I had an anxiety disorder, though I've become highly skeptical of these allopathic, academic types.
    Sometimes weed helped deal with the constant anxiety, othertimes weed exacerbated the anxiety.
    I did initially try the prescription meds the docs pressured me with, but these only created other, much worse, side effects.
    I eventually solved the so called anxiety disordering by trying out shrooms-(psilocybin/psilocin)-though I'd strongly suggest avoiding heroic doses, unless like myself you're into psychonautic experiences.
    Micro-dosing is defs the go, coz it's effective yet barely noticable upon ones normal level of functioning.

• Like Like x 1
  14. This generation and older generations that have been brainwashed will have a problem with weed bein legal but, future generations will not have a problem with it I imagine. Whenever I hear ppl talk badly about cannabis I just think “ ur old, close minded, and obviously haven’t experienced the benefits of the plant. And whenever I see them I make sure to hot box the car before goin in to spend time with em.

• Like Like x 2
  15. #15 AlinaPavlova, Apr 4, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    No. Of course no. The psycho disorders are not allowed to be treated by drugs. Definitely.

16. No. Of course no. The psycho disorders are not allowed to be treated with drugs. Definitely.