Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety vs Smoke: What will end your life quicker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I agree with what has been said several times already... Edibles (they have concentrates where you only put a drop on your tongue) + vaping

2. Okay-dokay then :D

3. Stress can lead to heart problems which is the #1 most likely way to die. Stress can have a dramatic physiological effect on you.

So if weed makes this stress go away, fucking smoke it.

4. I see what you mean and wholeheartedly agree. I guess what I was trying to say was that sativas almost always improve my mood. Because of my anxiety, stress, and depression, my mood is usually ho-hum. So, I guess I like the "euphoric and soaring" high of sativa plants because of their positive effect on my mood :).

5. It all depends on what works for YOU best. Sativa can do wonders for my anxiety, although there are times when it can make me get anxious. The same goes with indica. That is only for me.

Find what works for you best. It could take some experimenting.

6. Okay, well I used to use cannabis to treat my anxiety and depression, but it was always hit and miss. It worked sometimes, other times it did not. And if I was out of bud, then I was out luck. Then after I started exercising daily and eating a balanced healthy diet, I improved drastically. I became more confident and I found that I was better off not using cannabis at all. You can keep on smoking if you like, but I strongly urge you to incorporate a daily exercise regimen and a healthy diet into your life.:)