Anxiety Help Plz

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, Apr 29, 2022.

1. also @Cocoa Toni, have you ever tried a tsp of glycine in water? I find this is a very good go-to, when I remember, that is.
    upload_2022-5-11_14-24-2.png
    I used to call this healing Elven water. I still use it, but I just forget to use it.
    Its very safe, you should definitely try some.
    I'm just sorry I forgot to say before!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I Never Heard Of It. Where Do You Get It At?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. I linked the product, just tap on the picture.
    Its also linked with longevity :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Thank You My Friend I Appreciate It. :D:roflmao:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not sure where you live, but around where I live doctors give out hydroxyzine(mild anti-anxiety medication and antihistamine) like candy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Sounds like real trauma sorry ya have to deal with that @Dizzy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Thank You. I Just Deal With It Usually Even Tho It Very Bad Anxiety. It Happen Everytimes I Have To Go Some Where.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. My daughter deals with a social anxiety as well. So I can sympathize for ya.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. You have obviously been very good to Baloo.

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. So do I, my whole life. I managed to hold down a job and get married though, although parties still suck. I think the best way to handle it, especially for young people, is to achieve something awesome because it makes you feel good, whether other people know about it or not.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. What Do You Mean?

~Toni~

12. I'm about to turn 29 & I've been struggling with social anxiety since I was diagnosed at 13.
    Speaking from personal experience (it differs from person to person) but my most effective method has always been exposure therapy. Out of all the options (medication, breathing exercises etc) it's probably the most daunting, but has had the most profound results for me. It can start from very simple things. Going out for a walk at night when not too many people are around. Building up to other simple things like going to the shop & buying any random item. After that it's saying "hello" to the shopkeeper & build up from there. You get the point.
    With that said, going to the doctor is a great first start. They can provide the means to getting therapy & medication. Both can be complicated as they may not be successful at first. I had to go through several therapists & different prescriptions before I found what was right for me. But trust the process.
    I haven't read any of the responses to this, so my bad if anyone has said the exact same thing. Hope you're doing good OP! You're not alone & the World is full of us.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Thank You For The Advise. I Will Try That Exposure Therapy Way But Iono If It Will Ever Work BC My Main Fear Is Exactly Other People Who Strangers To Me Which Is Why Ion Go Out Much An When I Do I Always Got My Husband With Me.

The Stuff That Happen In My Past The Reason I Don Trust Many People An Strangers Give Me Anxiety BC Iono What There Intentions Are. Like When I Go To My Therapist Appts Or The Store Or Anyting I Don Like When People Approach Me.

I Know Alotta Times It BC Ima Good Looking Woman But Still I Can't Talk Well Anyways So That's Another Reason It Pointless To Come Up To Me. I Just Wanna Be Left Alone.

~Toni~

14. When my wife had her first baby I had anxiety thinking about all of those things. And I worried

but I thought about it and they have been giving birth for thousands of years. It’s only in the last couple hundred years they had some type of Medical shit, even better now

plus all of these doctors around

so that calmed me down

but ur thing is different:

you better protect that belly

you do have a protective layer around your belly and the baby is in a sack

so your baby does have protection

but you are thinking about today. Now that ur kid is coming time is going to go fast and it never ends

if I was you, I would try and rest of as much as possible

when the kid comes, life gets turned upside down and inside out

and it never ends

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. When ur worried about strangers….look at everyone around you. Nine of those people are just like you, worried about everyone else. The other one just doesn’t care. It’s the 11th one you have to spot and look out for…

u can’t let those things get to you. It’s hard, it’s sad, that darkness never really goes away

• Friendly Friendly x 1

16. Thank You For The Advise. She Is My 5th Child So I Been Through This Alot Before But I Just Hate Goin Out In Public BC I Worry Somebody Will Attack Me Again Or Someting. My Husband Usually Go Every Where With Me But Sometimes He Can't BC He At Work. I Feel Safe With Him Around Tho.

~Toni~

17. In a way I’m the same way. I’m shy and quiet. I mind my own business I keep my head down and I don’t fuck with anyone

when I had my kids I kinda had to change because I had to do all of that. I’m a bit more assertive now. I will look people in the eyes and acknowledge them. Talk to people because I have to for my kids. It was weird for me but it kinda work. I feel that feeling in my stomach when I do, but I have to do these little things so my kids will learn more on their path??? Idk I’m not a parent person lol
    Im Probably one of the worse models for a dad u would come across lol

when I was 17 and I took some baseball cards. The judge was a bitch. They said ten years. Can u imagine walking into that court room looking at the judge and she’s gonna send u to prison for ten years??
    That experience made me grow. Even tho I didn’t want to

so they gave me boot camp and some of the guys in there had a motto to get though it and get out: fake it, till you make it

I guess what I’m saying is: fake it till u make it with your kids.

What does those words mean to you?

it’s what I have been doing. Just be real

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. #58 Dizzy, Aug 14, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    Yea I Sorry You Were Going To Get 10 Years Just For That. Thats Messed Up. I Heard That Phrase From Your Boot Camp Before. That's Basically What I Do Every Day Lol. I Will Do Anyting For My Kids But It's Hard When I Have A Disability An Stuff But At least My Family Really Understanding. How Many Kids Do You Have?

~Toni~

19. Don’t be sorry-that’s life. I had just moved here. Where I grew up, it was a small town…all of the cops were my coaches in sports league growing up.
    I didn’t understand things were different here

It sucked and all and as I think about that period in my life, I learned that you may not actually be doing something wrong, but the situation you are in, is wrong. I could have violated my probation so many times, even though I wasn’t really breaking laws or stealing stuff

maybe flip your disability and try and use it in a positive way???? Idk, I’m deaf in one ear so I sleep on the good one and no one can wake me up with their noises…lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. Ohhh But Why They Give You 10 Years Tho? Did You Have To Serve All Of It? I Do Use My Disability Ina Positive Way Tho BC Atleast I Get Paid Money For It An I Can Just Focus On My Kids. That's Cool You Found A Way To Use Your Disability Ina Positive Way Lol Sleeping Is The best.

~Toni~