Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety from strong indicas??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Grmontoya7, Aug 18, 2018.

1. I’ve noticed that the stronger the idica I try, the more nervous, talkative and anxious I get. I’m sure my system is all out of whack being on stupid prescription opiates for almost 20years. Doesn’t anyone know why this happens? Or you deal with it and have any advice?

2. I had that same issue when I started smoking indicas. I was afraid to speak to m friend bc I thought they would judge every little thing I would say (I have trust issues when it comes to me speaking *its a long story*) but all I can offer in advice is get something with a low thc percentage(if you get it from dispensaries and/or limit yourself on your intake to build up a tolerance. You feel? It’s also good to have background noise or have something on tv (the office is my favorite choice) to laugh or talk about

3. I had the same thing in the past . That's why I'm a sativa person. (Also had a opiate addiction) bu t now I smoke India strictly at night when I'm at home and want to watch a movie and crash . Sativa if I'm going out and need to socialize. Its just about finding your balance, but it takes some time. Unfortunately opiates really mess with the chemical balance in your brain so other substances can have a different effect on you then they do on others

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. You were brainwashed with unmentionables for 20 years. Probably perma-fried like an overclocked computer. Also, can't talk unmentionables here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Indicas never made me paranoid or anxious . Sativas do rarely and usually just momentarily.

Try a nice hybrid like lavender Jones or banana kush if you can. Gorilla glue #4 is also good as is “platinum gorilla”. Something that leans indica but is still fairly balanced.

Unless you have bad problems getting to sleep, any of those hybrids should help you go out! Banana kush is my bedtime medicine!

6. Sounds like low tolerance.

7. When I’m really high I forget what I say right after I say it. I need a tape recorder cus I come up with some good shit.