Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety for BIG smokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tical00, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Anyone out there, fellow "weed addicts" (hahaha, stoned buddah) ever get anxiety after all the thc has left their system? Not anxiety about how your gonna get more bud (why rely on another person anyways, become that person!) but more just anxiety in general about everything? The other day I was driving, going somewhere, hadn't smoked since that morning, it was maybe 6-7 at night, and I just got alot of anxiety for no good reason. Any other big smokers get that?

2. Yeah, it's a normal thing for me.
    I've come to just make sure I have enough chronic to last me for 2 weeks, and then I get sommore.

3. happens to me hardcore
    ill chew a ton of gum and be really unsettled

apparently it is pretty common for people who quit to develop anxiety disorders

4. i had an anxiety attack yesterday. it was horrable, and smoking only made it worse. it was better for a short while, but then i was just miserable. my anxiety is still killin me right now, i dunno wtf to do.
    i have too much pressure on my shoulders for school right now:(

5. Ive came to realize that I have been having a lot of anxiety lately and idk how I got it and I havent smoked any bud for like a week or so