Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety and strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anxietydriven, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Hi, I have and 1/8 of skywalker OG, strawberry cough, and Mazar Sharif. Which one of these strains would work best to relieve anxiety and panic attacks?

2. Fog machine

3. I'd guess the strawberry cough but I am not sure.

4. mix them all together.

5. strawberry cough ive heard is really good for anxiety.

6. All of them, weed is weed, and for the record it isn't great on anxiety (but highly recommended of course). Exercise, therapy, self talk, others that can't be mentioned work better. Also alcohol but only temporarily.

7. Honestly, any weed works to help my anxiety, no matter what strain it is. Be aware, that it wont really help your anxiety as much as it will just take it away for a while...