Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety and other issues

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Strafesay, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Ok so last night i went to my friends house (me and my friends normal smoking spot) and we were sitting around and i packed a faat bowl of some decent chronic. cashed the bowl in 1 hit and my lungs burned so badly, coughed for a few minutes and 10 minutes later i was trippin balls. having mild visual effects and maddd paranoia, i decided to go home cause i was trippin so hard and got home and went into bed, this is went it went downhill. i couldnt stop shaking and my heart felt like it was exploding out of my chest, my arms and legs just kept quivering and i couldnt control it. soon after my arms started to go numb and my shoulders had a tingly feeling to them, and i could barely keep my eyes open, also i was having really fucked up thoughts on how material the world is and just crzay shit that i couldnt think of when sober. :S. eventually i just passed out, i am a regular weed smoker (every day) and i have never experienced a high like this before? anyone have any input on it? btw i know the weed wasnt laced, so it couldnt be that.

2. Panic attack

3. Yup. Got one while driving my 4runner once. It was bad.

4. yeah this has happened to me before. Something triggered it though, I saw my sister come home (i was blowing smoke out the window) and I convinced myself she saw me. So I immediately had a panic attack and I was praying that I wouldn't die!

5. I live with horrible Anxiety,
    the only thing that helps me is practice Breathing Techniques, it really helps a lot!

Google breathing techniques for anxiety patients!

6. I had panic attacks when i started smoking. They are horrible. Its such a crazy feeling. Mine did eventually go away :smoke: