Anubis Autoflower Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chasejordon, Jun 11, 2017.

1. #103 chasejordon, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    i had a deficiency problem. plus the only light in my room turned on was the HPS, and that makes everything yellow.

2. Told you not to count out the runt

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #105 chasejordon, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    7/26
    #1 perked up a bit today for the first time since her stem snapped, sucks to think how much yield i probably lost.[​IMG]
    oh, and i think i have fungus gnats, so great.

4. #106 chasejordon, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sooo, i bought a PPM meter, and my runoff came out to 113... so i guess i've been starving them, damn. fed them 850 PPM, hopefully it'll help. 8ml Grow and 2ml Calmag.

Anesthesia & Crystal Meth Autoflower Grow

6. will plants keep growing buds with no leaves? they have almost lost all green. been feeding them every water but they still keep eating theirselves. they have gone weeks longer then the website said, trichomes are still clear but i don't know if the plant will stay healthy for long. anyone?

#4 at 11 weeks [​IMG]

7. I think ima call it bro

8. you think they're done? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. They have leaves there just shrivelled up to shit.
    I wouldn't harvest yet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. I dont think your gonna get much more bulk outa it if your tricomes arent there yet id wait but you got buds on a stick with no leaves cant imagine youll benefit much from more time

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'd agree, plus they looks ready to me.

First to third grow. From beginner to novice lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. harvested all the top nugs and main colas, each top to the branches were about 5 grams, about 15 of them each plant, and the colas came out to 19 grams or over. i know they lose a lot of weight when dry but i'm hoping for 2 or 2 and a half ounces once all is harvested. letting the rest of the buds go a little longer, hopefully gain a little weight and mature some more.

Anesthesia & Crystal Meth Autoflower Grow

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've always found it to be about 1oz for about 100-110g wet personally. Give or take.

First to third grow. From beginner to novice lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #119 chasejordon, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    ended up with 78 grams dry. has a very sweet and earthy taste, a nice head and a slight body high. smells like fresh fruit, mostly watermelons. might try the anubis photoperiod in the future.

#2[​IMG]

stay tuned for my next grow, gonna be 5 photos. ayahuasca purple, dutch passions white widow, shoreline, sweet purple and candida CBD.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yea get away from autos yeild can be junk

• Like Like x 1