Ants in my bong??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by phantomxrider, Dec 16, 2009.

1. i found some asshole stoner ants enjoying the moisture that collected on the inside walls of my home made perc just a second ago. anybody else have this problem? it sincerely pissed me off. haha.

2. That's shitty man - the one good thing about the winter up north is that there are no insects.

When I first read your thread title I thought it said Ants in my lung?? I was all ready to read some crazy ass story.

3. I have never seen this happen before. Did you have any flavored liquids in your bong or did the ant's just want the sweet smell of bud?

4. it kind of smelled like smoke, but the bowl and downstem are removable and are in a different part of the house. those are fine.

i dont get it, we have an ant invasion going on because of the rain and shit weather weve been having lately. so far theyve fucked up our pantry.

i dont care if the bastards find the bong, i can wash them out. what i really am fearful of is them leaving a stoner-ant trail and my parents find the thing while im away. its about a foot and a half tall and sort of hard to stash. i really dont want to get rid of it because its my first legit home made bong and its my baby. all my friends love "patty percolator," but if this shit continues ill prolly have to give her away and make a smaller perc...

5. uhh, get ant traps and line your walls with an insecticide. problem solved.

6. man, i promise you, we have tried that and so much more. it doesnt matter if you kill the "surface ants," theres always a nest left behind. and if you do manage to kill a nest, come on. its georgia, there's ants everywhere. the bastards arent smart - if you destroy them all, they'll be back the next.

7. If you have to leave and still can't be rid of your problem, just give them a different goal.

You need a fall guy, and in your case, the fall guy is a glass of soda.

Put a glass of soda on your desk or table or whatever, and leave to do your business. You will undoubtedly have ants get attracted to it, but they will more than likely go after the sugary soda than your precious pipe. Thus, diverting your parents, and when they ask why you can simply tell them you forgot about it and left it out.

Man, I should be in the mob.

8. Dem' ants be hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

9. Wash that shit.

10. smoke it with them in there:smoke:

11. I hear ya about the ants man,Im in GA too.Its been raining for a straight week,so theres been a moderate(not a ton,more than a few though)amount in my kitchen sink(even though I keep the dishes washed up,so theres nothing in there for them to get.:confused:).

They wont go any further though,they seem to be content chillin in the sink,at least they were,until I busted their ass with some Raid earlier.

12. It should be fine bro, just wash out the bong and get ready for some ant poo

13. This.

14. wash it. then find a way when not in use to cover any way they could get in. :smoke:

15. yeah, that sounds like a good idea, but there's still a few hangups. for instance, how many soda cans can i leave in my room until my dad starts getting p-o'd about them? no worries though, i just built a better one and am in the process of putting the finishing touches on it. its easier to stash, and i might give patty away to a friend. thanks for the idea though man.

16. mmmmmm THC ANT'S haha

17. Damn, can you imagine a column of weed smoke thousnds of times as massive as you rushing past? That would be incredible!

18. If it's a homemade bong my guess would be the ants are attracted to some residue left over from whatever your bong used to be?! Good wash never hurts I guess. Buy some ant traps and put it right beside your bong stash =\ if you have an ant infestation im sure you have them around or something, just take one from somewhere.

19. damn man that shits hella funny damn had me laughing for days

and to get the ants off you shit get some borax, there should be some in the laundry section of some stores, it should be a powder like thing and sprinkle it on the floor in a circle all the way around you perc.

20. lol asshole stoner ants with a bong finding trail for parents. Soon the ants are going to carry away your bong along with your weed and take it to their queen so she and the other and the other ants can hotbox the ant pile.:smoke: