Antifa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Sep 21, 2017.

1. I agree.
    I'd say a lot of those guys in the video are on welfare. They're too busy playing dress up to work.

2. If that's the worst they are doing then that's ok. I'll take that over Anarcho Communist virtue signaling cry babies.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't know man, those F.A.G.'s (Fake ass goons) do look threatening, but only to themselves by the looks of things.

They remind me of the posse in Django, all riled up and full of ignorance.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. i'd be willing to bet that the end result of BLM, antifa, and boogaloo is going to be a much broader and deeper "establishment" than they are currently protesting against. the chaos is certainly disruptive to everyone but in the end those groups will need to regroup because in most cases they're going to be left to just fizzle and burn out.

i dont care about antifa or boogaloo but i did see a rationale for LEO reform within part of the BLM movement. i think it's unfortunate that the "good fight" BLM was championing is all drowned out now. because they are now nothing more than a political movement looking out for the very few at the top of their pyramid scheme, the very people they proclaim to stand for will, once again, be trodden on and left by the wayside as "casualties of the war".

i've seen this happen several times in the last 50 years. this time is "different" but i do hope people championing for BLM as the organization do their homework before being fed to the streets to "protest". right after ahmaud arbery and george floyd i was willing to go hold a sign but not no more. BLM has desecrated their deaths imo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. How have desecrated their memory? The looters, etc that tagged onto the protests were not there to support BLM, they were there to take advantage of the chaos and loot.

As for BLM aligning with political parties, I think it's the other way around. The democrats have tried to ride the surf and align themselves with BLM but I think anyone with any bit of common sense can see that the likes of Pelosi couldn't give a fuck about anyone apart from herself and the corporate interests she represents.

Until Americans are given a real choice for change (3rd party) nothing will really change. The system (Reps/Dems) is rigged in favour of corporations and vested interests. The only real difference between both parties is purely cosmetic.

You are right that BLM need to distance themselves from the democrats. Until they do this there will be no progress.

6. I see 99% of people on the right agreeing with cops being shitty. Also the fact that BLM wants to defund the police just shows they want anarchy and chaos. Crying and screaming and holding signs means nothing if you have no solution to the problem that your are fighting against. All this is doing is dividing people ever further. BLM has been hijacked and people are afraid to admit it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Finally we agree on some things. I also believe that racism in this country has been over hyped by the media. Racism exists but not to the extent that people want you to believe. Black Americans are taught they are oppressed at a very young age. THAT is how you weaken a culture/race, tell them from the beginning that they don't have a chance.

• Like Like x 3
  8. So you support the cops and don't think they need to be brought under control and held accountable for their actions?

9. Absolutely I think cops need to be treated just like anyone else. I am against the fact that the judicial system favors them in court. That is what needs to be protested. Racism is not the real problem in the United States. It's police reform and police brutality.. BTW that exists in every country unfortunately. If we just keep saying the white man is responsible for everything we will NEVER get anywhere. Find a policy that is unjust and lets fight against it. Know who and what you are fighting.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Racism in the US and elsewhere in the world has not been over hyped, in fact I believe it's being under hyped and under reported by a media that panders to the political parties and parasitical politicians.

Education certainly has a role to play, young Americans and kids elsewhere need to be educated on what really happened in our past. There's plenty of time given to glorifying WW1 & WW2 but very little to the slave trade and what our ancestors inflicted upon black people and other minorities.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. I don't think anyone is trying to claim that the white man is responsible for everything but we all need to accept what has and is still continuing to happen in our societies.

Take the judiciary and prison systems for example, a young black man will receive a harsher sentence than a young white man up for the same crime. This is well documented if you do a little research. We also need to overhaul how prisons are operated particularly in the US where it has become a business with quota's of places to fill in prisons.

The US claims to be the land of the free yet despite having only 5% of the world's population it has 25% of the world's prisoners.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I agree we need to educate people on slavory and injustices. Slavery by the way is still very rampant in other countries that no one seems to care about. The western part of the world was the first to end slavery. To act like people are that racist in this country today is just ridiculous. It's more of a class issue in the USA rather than a race issue. The middle class is being eroded and people only care about race issues. The Media doesn't talk about children sex trafficking do they? It's all agenda based and no one really cares about what's right and what is wrong. Point me to who is racist and I will stand by your side against them.

• Winner Winner x 1

13. I agree with most of what you said but you have to remember that if you want that to end than you need to fight THE WAR ON DRUGS. BLM will not fix that problem. The signs and the message arent effective and their is no real agenda or solution other than BLAME BLAME BLAME... YELL RACIST!!!! That fixes nothing and causes more division. The movement that would help minorities would be more effective if it was more about ending the war on drugs, ending the fed, things like that would actually change policies and prevent people from going to jail in the first place. Let's not forget about the welfare system and how it gives women an incentive to have multiple children out of wedlock. The Dems and the Republicans are all the prison system I'm with that. Just saying RACIST doesnt get that message out. 99% of the crazy leftist protests don't say anything than 3 or 4 word chants over and over. They don't want civil discussion. At least you are having a true discussion so cheers to you for that.

• Like Like x 1
  14. BLM already has a bad public image imo. perception is reality. i think anyone reading this dialog should click on your signature link or go to blacklivesmatter.com and review the site for themselves tbh. i think it speaks for itself.

in the US i dont think we need a third party but i'm not firmly entrenched in that belief. i think what we really need is 100% transparency in all world governments and not just the US. a lie is only good for as long as it can be concealed. if we rip the cover off the world's "state secrets" then every lie ever told would be revealed. I'd suggest we start with the vatican and move on to the ancient knowledge stolen from the middle east lands over the last 200 years. there are too many secrets being withheld that affect the quality of all of our lives.

BLM speaks for itself imo.

15. I think to the conservative right in the US and elsewhere BLM may have a bad image but I believe a lot of this is down to ingrained racist attitudes and a dislike of the idea of black people having a voice and no longer being willing to accept the status quo.

Elsewhere BLM is seen for what it actually is, a movement by the people and for the people. It's a noble and righteous movement that is here to stay and going nowhere. The huge tidal wave of support it is receiving from the majority of people everywhere is evidence of this.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I agree with the BLM sentiment I just don't agree with the Organization. It should be BRM = BLACK RIGHTS MATTER. Everyone knows black lives matter and its not inclusive. BRM would have way more success for black people in America.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

17. BLM is a movement, an organization and now a political opposition force, that represents one skin color. please, i dont want to cut-n-paste everything from the blm web site. can this closing statement from their About page be sufficient? they dont care anything about my life as i fit in none of their categories. they'll be happy for me to join their protests but their fight is clearly for "blacks only". that leaves out every other skin color and ethnicity.

"The call for Black lives to matter is a rallying cry for ALL Black lives striving for liberation" . there's much more but i'll leave it to others to vet it and comprehend it for themselves. the group is 99% racist.

SOS - "liberation".

• Like Like x 1
  18. 100% agree the war on drugs has to be ended. It has brought nothing but misery and suffering and has been used as a weapon to subjugate and chain the poor in the US.

I'd disagree that using the word racist has not been of benefit to the likes of BLM. It has brought the issue into the living rooms of the world and highlighted the injustices that exist in our world. Racist is a powerful word and it hits home very clearly with the young people of today's world. To them a racist is akin to a rapist.

19. When someone says "Save the Whales" it doesn't mean fuck every other fish and mammal in the sea, it means that Whales need saving.

It's also a very powerful slogan and has clearly had an impact on the majority of people around the world. People of all colour are welcome and encouraged to join the protests, there's no discrimination in BLM.

I cannot see how you can label BLM as a racist movement, that makes no sense whatsoever.