Antifa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Sep 21, 2017.

1. No, statistics mean something.
    Considering the blacks make up only 13% of America and Whites make up 73%, I'm not so sure your statistical example is anything to be feeling smug about.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I must have missed the “smugness” part of his post.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. it's pointless jerry. what i find remarkable is the apparent lack of condemnation by people of color against people of color when said person of color does stoopid stuff. when i read news of a bad scene or a heinous act i dont see color, rather, i just see douche bags that deserve what they get.

it's always about skin color and numbers versus facts on the ground. just walk away man, it aint worth the argument... smh. when there are two sides working against one another there will never be a winner, everybody loses. so be it. fuck it.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Smugness = white skin to some j.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bigotry blinds bigots to the truth. They only see what they want to see.

6. Racists, bigots, blah blah blah.

You’re a damn riot.

j

• Like Like x 2

7. what do you see? haha at times you represent the pinnacle of bigotry! please advise sinse.

quid pro quo, i see a time in the future where people will interact with more humanity towards one another across all age spectrums. i think there will have to be a seismic, global event that will impact every remaining human alive. the planet needs an earth changing event to reset humanity (the Great Reset eh? interesting choice of verbiage - The Great Reset). collectively we will never be able to achieve it on our own.

8. You would know,You speak from experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. No, people just need to wake up and smell the coffee. No need for some ‘event’, all we need to do is come to the realisation that we are all the same bloodline that can be traced back to our common ancestors who strolled out of Africa many moons ago and settled the many lands of our planet.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. This article is so fitting in multiple threads but it has the word "antifa" in it and why i noticed... Daily i get all news with that word on average 8 to a dozen on any given day but most are repeats of the same story by different right wing extremely biased from Faux on down to odd ball radio stations in Buttermilk Kansas... All trying to blame the right's problems on antifa... 98% of these articles have no actual proof that those they are accusing are actually antifa. But i digress... This one is about how president reject stepped in and spent a ton of money in a very short period of time all for show obviously.

A report released by the Department of Homeland Security's inspector general on April 16 reveals that the department spent $12.3 million on "Operation Diligent Valor," Donald Trump's deployment of law enforcement personnel under DHS to Portland, Oregon, in the summer of 2020 in response to protests against police brutality."

"Trump ordered the deployment over the protests of local officials after Fox News had spent weeks filling the airwaves with images that supported an exaggerated accounting of the extent of destruction in the city as protesters responded to the murder in May of George Floyd by a white policeman in Minneapolis. Fox figures allied with Trump claimed the city had been "destroyed by the mob" and was in "constant chaos."

Trump's interference in Portland protests cost taxpayers $12.3 million

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. This Andy Ngo is one of the main spinners of toxic right wing propaganda (lies) about antifa it appears to promote his book on Twitter in large part...

[​IMG]

Credibility
    Ngo's credibility and objectivity as a journalist has been extensively criticized. Ngo has been accused of using selectively edited videos and sharing misleading and inaccurate information to paint antifa activists as violent, and to underplay the violence of the far-right[86] with Columbia Journalism Review accordingly describing Ngo as a "discredited provocateur".[87] Some of Ngo's contentions about antifa have been rated as "false" by fact-checker Politifact.[88] Several sources have declined to refer to Ngo as a "journalist".[12][89] Philosopher Jason Stanley contended in an interview with the Southern Poverty Law Center that Ngo promotes a false equivalence between left and right-wing political violence in the U.S.[84]

Ngo has also attracted criticism for allegedly associating with the same far-right groups that he purports to report on.[20][21][90] After Ngo was assaulted by left-wing protestors in Portland in 2019, the Portland-based newspaper Willamette Week quoted an unnamed Proud Boys member as saying that the attack on Ngo "happened because he ignored Proud Boys' offer of protection".[18] The paper further asserted "it is increasingly clear [Ngo] is coordinating his movements and his message with right-wing groups".[18]

Ngo's brand of journalism has been referred to as "busybody journalism",[33] and it has been contended that Ngo seeks to provoke left-wing violence. BuzzFeed News reported that "[Ngo]'s literal brand is that anti-fascists are violent and loathe him", adding that he "has been building to a dramatic confrontation with the Portland far left for months, his star rising along with the severity of the encounters...[Ngo] is willing to make himself the story and to stream himself doing it. He proceeds from a worldview and seeks to confirm it, without asking to what degree his coverage becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy".[23] Conversely, California State University extremism expert Brian Levin stated that Ngo was "a political pundit who certainly makes the most out of his conflicts, which sometimes turn violent on him...But to his credit, I’ve never seen him be the physical aggressor in the posts that he's made generally.”[91]

Apparently he was living in Oregon but fearing for his life relocated to London... lol

Andy Ngo - Wikipedia

12. That's some excellent victim blaming, trying to argue that Antifa violence against him is somehow his fault. How exactly does he "provoke" the far left, unless you count him showing up to public events and recording them "provocation". If they were less brazenly violent towards him, he'd probably be far less prominent. They do loathe him and they are undeniably violent to him in particular as well as people they perceive as enemies in general.

They make death threats, they try to doxx him, they have beaten him up on multiple different occasions. Ironically this actually really helps his publicity and his message. I'd never heard of his book until I saw headlines about Antifa intimidating publishers into not publishing it. They made his point about them better than he ever could have.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. i see no proof of death threats or that said threats were from antifa. As mentioned 28 times previously antifa gets a lot of credit from the right wing radicals who have no problem with Trumpian authoritarianism (the very thing that creates and drives anyone to join and act along side of antifa)... As with everything else, RW radicals desperately attempt to shift blame and attention from their own dirty laundry (Proud Boys, Qanon, insurrectionist and on and on)... Yet they offer no "proof" none whatsoever that antifa did this or that, it's all pipe dreams to inflame the so called "patriots"... Below from Andy Ngo's Wikipedia you can learn a lot from numerous sources.. Here is just one of many items, a single snippet that totally makes sense... It nails him in a nutshell... Whatever his thing is, he wants fame and fortune and to be recognized by so called "patriots", like the insurrectionists aka Trumps henchmen who were going to hang Pense and had the noose ready... lol

"In the Los Angeles Times, Alexander Nazaryan reviewed Unmasked as a "supremely dishonest new book on the left-wing anti-fascist movement known as antifa".[27] According to Nazaryan, Ngo wrote that his parents' immigration from Vietnam led him to describe his book as "a letter of gratitude to the nation" that made them welcome, as against the leftists who, he claims, wish to destroy it. "As an immigrant from a communist country", Nazaryan wrote, "I understand the sentiment. As a journalist, however, I must point out that he is churning out the very kind [of] propaganda that keeps authoritarians in power."[27] "

Now Ngo could be a total moron and believes the Big Lie as well as the thousands of Trump and far right lies about how the "left" is out to destroy democracy... He may actually be that dumb (many are, almost 1/2 those who voted)... But the "left" isn't trying to suppress votes by hiring a USPS master general to remove and dismantle mail sorting machines and mail drop boxes, while cutting out overtime, etc. in order to impede "mail in ballots" reaching the polls on election night... (which also made it appear to the TrumpConned that those late ballots were fraudulent as most were for Biden)... Reasons are multifold but the key ones are that mail in ballots are not counted until last in most states and mostly Dems were not afraid to use them versus going to the polls, standing in line for needless hours (during a PANDEMIC mind you)... Among countless propagandized Trump voters who didn't believe C19 was real or that masks impede the spread from the wearer to others...

While i'm here, may as well post this BS article from another source that has no credibility. No proof anyone shown in antifa, even if some are shouting it... For all we know they were right wingnuts paid to "act" as if they were antifa... But where are the police reports, where are the names and proof that they are antifa? Is it the black clothes? Almost everyone their age wears black, has for decades... ;o) it's laughable, yet it keeps coming... a dozen articles daily from various right wing radical "fake news" sources... BTW "news max" and "Fox" have had to walk back a lot of their disinformation and law suits are flying over much of it.

Antifa Assaults Small Child, Seattle Police During May Day Riot, Say Cops

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Can't wait till the "nonexistant" ANTIFA clowns try their shit in the suburbs
    Gonna get ate the fuck up with no remorse

15. doesn't it fascinate you that the antifa clowns in these threads are willing to make ass hats and wear them around being "proud and loud" defending the Antifa ideology? haha i think it's great to see them fall on their sword over something that is "a thing" they claim doesn't exist.

deny, deny, deny is right out of the antifa field operations manual lol!

• Like Like x 1
  16. What’s even funnier is seeing all the rabid Trump supporters on here who have now turned their back on their Messiah.

Some people are so fickle and lacking in backbone and integrity. They’re akin to hipsters really, following whatever fashion is in vogue. SAD.

17. Who are the trump supporters?

18. A brief trawl through the various Trump threads pre and post the November elections will show you clearly the Giuda.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I was part of those threads for years. Still dont see any trump supporters here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1