Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by frankenfish, Mar 19, 2012.

  1. well i was on norml just crusin around and i decided i should write my reps so i filled out their pre written form letter and sent if off. i got a response back from my rep saying yes she agrees with me and is working to forward the cause.

    so now what? lol
  2. Monitor her political activities and follow up if she doesn't hold to her statements.
  3. Maybe send back a more personal letter that you write out yourself thanking her for supporting your views.
  4. or asking what you can do to help HER cause... politicians need a ton of volunteers ....
  5. Did she say what she is actually doing to further the cause?

Share This Page