Anticipation

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Frank Guthrie, Sep 14, 2016.

1. My girls are showing bud growth on a daily basis, just thriving! Crystals are finally expanding to the leafs . weight of the buds on one plant have the cola and stems bowing. Another 2-3 weeks for this plant.

Attached Files:

2. You may get more then 2-3 weeks, more like a Month or a little longer IMO. Looks Nice! The main cola is going to get heavy you may need a few stakes in the ground in case you need to tie them up for support. You have a while to go yet.
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you brother. What should I do to in case it froasts next month before their mature?

4. I would say a month.

5. I was afraid of more time needed I started late all plants broke soil July 4th

6. It's looks sativa dom, also since you are just now noticing frost and bud growth means you're probably week 3/4 of flower which is correct with everyone else you have 4-5 weeks left at least.

I would push it as long as you can and chop right before the frost. Even then one night of frost won't kill it , but still wouldn't push it

• Like Like x 1
  7. frost, in the next month?!? where do you live?

8. Hey I know were that place is

9. Northeast PA

• Like Like x 1
  10. SmArt ass

11. Sounds practical to me. I'm gonna do that. I read that if you want max THC with the litlest amount of cbd to harvest when tric. Are 75% milky is this true? I love Sativa's speedy feeling

12. Isn't it fun watching them grow!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I love it. Lots a research experimenting and watching them grow onlyway to learn good huh

14. I like a lower thc plant like 20 to 25 with lots of terpenes. Some Terpenes give you more of cerebral high.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. I like speedy and cerebral together.