Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anti-Weed Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mambugaw, Aug 21, 2012.

1. #1 mambugaw, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    In this thread we post all of our most funny anti weed pictures for a good stoned laugh. I'll kick it off. Post them if you have them.

[​IMG]
    _
    [​IMG]
    _
    [​IMG]
    _
    [​IMG]
    _
    [​IMG]
    _
    [​IMG]
    _
    [​IMG]
    _
    [​IMG]

2. #2 LovingTree, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    As for the first picture, weed is only a crime because the government wants it to be. They are putting rape, murder, and other terrible things in the same category as weed, which is biased and unfair. The thing with weed that differs from all those other things in moderation: The action of smoking marijuana doesn't hurt anyone else besides you. Rape, muder, etc all affect others directly, in a negative way. There is no comparison. This is like saying "Well john, you got a speeding ticket, so you must be a felon at this point."

Second Picture: Since when was expressing your opinion on something taboo/illegal bad to do? That's like saying voicing your opinion on gambling or prostitution is very offensive and disturbing. In addition to this, the picture portrays no resemblance of violence.. so what's the big deal?

Third: I didn't even believe this for a second. Most tobacco smokers, actually, have rotten, filthy teeth, terrible skin, nasty faces and eyes. This macho looking cowboy doesn't look too bad. I hardly see pot smokers that look like that too, by the way. Maybe one in five of my weed smokers.

As for the rest: They're really too stupid to even bother debating about, i'd rather just smoke some weed. Oh, and that gamer pic, the stoner totally looks like he's having a WAY better time, lol :smoke:

3. If you sit here pointing out the logical fallacies of every picture you'll be here all day.

4. See edit, lol :p ;)

5. Good luck my brother.

6. luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulz, i do dispise white people with locks though :p whos the dude with the face on the anti weed side? the smug looking one

7. Looks like the guy who plays Ozymandias in Watchmen.

8. Nope.

/thread.

And how could anyone compare smoking cannabis to rape and genocide? Cannabis harms no one, so in moderation, even when over-used, it is still fine. Rape and genocide, in any amounts, are both horrible, inhumane acts.

9. I don't think you get it...

10. this thread radiates bad vibes

11. Not necessarily anti-weed but I thought it was funny

Attached Files:

12. The first picture takes what the 'stoner' said out of context, but it was funny nonetheless. On the real though, I hate the stereotypes that come along with smoking weed.

13. Funny to see Quentin posted here.

14. Originally i just left the thread pissed off.

Good job OP. You trolled me good! :wave:

15. Dem dere scientologists..

16. Lol "Let me play bong noises over the mic"