Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anti-weed gf of two yrs wanna smoke know.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuRnTrEeS247, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I'll put this simply: Don't have her smoke too much. She'll green out and get sick or have a panic attack or something. Then she'll really be against weed. I'd say to have her start out slow by having a few small hits from a Joint or something. Better for her to just get a mellow buzz that she still finds enjoyable than for her to get messed up and hate it.

2. Don't smoke out of a bong people cough to much their first time using that

3. Well I'm a big guy 6'3 245 and ssfg has little bowls lol and isn't everyone tolerance different? I thought
    :)

4. If you have a variety of strains to choose from:

1) Get a nice indica, preferably not too dank.
    2) If she has a hard time milking the bong...you milk it up for her and let her suck everything in, but not too much so she won't cough a lot.
    3) Let her only take 1 or 2 decent hits and let her chill on it.
    4) Watch a movie and fuck her like there's no tomorrow.
    5) Win.

5. multiple small hits, you want this to be as enjoyable as possible Ive heard too many girls complain about coughing the entire time and thats why they didnt like it. There's no rush, start her off with two small hits, wait 10 minutes and see how she feels, she'll probably be ready for a little bit more then be good for the night. Try to remember your first time getting baked, it doesnt take much!

6. #46 awdcivic, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    bro read this. do not let her hit a bong, let her hit a joint first time, roll up .03 grams in a joint and itll get her high. make sure she is not stressed out. chill out when your doing it.
    my first time there was 3 of us and we rolled up 1.2 grams in 2 joints and i got stoned. took me 10 minutes to get high then for like 5 minutes i didnt like it 10 minutes i was shaking cause its like nothing else you ever felt before, after about 20 minutes i was just chilled out and it was great.

A bong is way more of a hit but it lasts a shorter time, first time to get someone to like it you want it to last long and not hit them like a train, cause thats what a bong does. i stayed high for 14 hours first time also... something else to think about.

i went in knowing marijuana isnt bad for you and that all the stuff your feeling is all in your head. the first 20 minutes i had to tell myself it was in my head and itd go away in a few hours cause i legit did not like the feeling.
    but after 20 minutes i was like dang this is awesome. and then the rest is history i love the herb =).
    we were at my buds huntin camp so it was all relaxed out in the middle of nowhere no real way to get caught other than his parents but they were dead asleep. that weekend was one of the best weekends of my life. just make sure its in a chill environment and make sure she isnt stressed and she will love it!
    never smoke depressed or stressed it will be a freaking awful experience before you know how to control it. ive had one really bad high and then a couple more, you get better at controlling them but i have a stressful life as it is so im laying off the weed except for when im with my buds. no more alone smoking cause thats when the bad highs happen.

7. just have her smoke a bowl or a j

definitely not a bong and DEFINITELY not edibles!

8. Play it safe, just let her smoke a small amount.

Then next time, smoke her the fuck out lol.

9. Only let her smoke a little, but get her baked.

10. Now means "at the moment."
    Know means "to be aware."

11. Let her hit the bong. Only 2 rips to start.

12. sativa joint :smoke: then watch the union then :smoke: again

13. My dealer is about your dimensions. Probably not as tall but def the same weight. He has a small bong and a bowl gets him ripped. I'm just saying that usually with quality stuff you shouldn't need a lot. He's a big dealer and always smokes and it still only takes him a bowl, maybe two. I'm a pretty small guy and 2-3 fat hits and I'm good.

14. [quote name='"Xblunt-manX"']

My dealer is about your dimensions. Probably not as tall but def the same weight. He has a small bong and a bowl gets him ripped. I'm just saying that usually with quality stuff you shouldn't need a lot. He's a big dealer and always smokes and it still only takes him a bowl, maybe two. I'm a pretty small guy and 2-3 fat hits and I'm good.[/quote]

Tolerance plays a factor too. I smoke all day probably 355/365 days a year, and other than my 1st Bowl of the day it takes abt 2-4 bowls or .45-.75 to get me ripped. I get top shelf medical, or from my caregiver usually, which often is even better. so its not the weed. I assume op and some others are the same way. I'm 150 lbs 5'6" btw. Some people naturally have a higher resistance as well. Like me.

15. HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH:hello: