Anti-Ron Paul article

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Even worse, you give them your money for nothing! :eek:

That's why you should vote for Ron Paul.

2. said the guy supporting RP!

3. This smear campaign is 10 times larger than the one in 2008.

Winning!

4. as few times a humanly possible.
    Friggin racist, red neck, billy bob hangout!

5. It's no more a smear campaign than is to be expected in a presidential campaign. Anybody in politics would be attacked for the same things, regardless of their party affiliation or platforms.

6. No, it's a smear campaign. The media has fellated every other candidate this election cycle, but ignored Ron Paul. Suddenly it looks like he's going to do well, despite their efforts, so they unleash the smear campaign.

Why do they ALL release them at the same time too? It's hilarious... it's not like this is news. They're all obviously in cahoots. Reuters, CNN, ABC, CBS, AOL, FOX... they all knew about the racist newsletters but waited until now to bombard the people with this message in unison.

7. dude. FEMA does not pay to rebuild your house!
    it's assistance, not insurance.

8. I understand

9. exactly!
    That's what a black man looks like after a white Southerner finds him just talking with his daughter!

10. well..

you're gonna have to get used to it, because it's happening.

you can always move to another country i guess...

11. #94 Norma Stits, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
    this James Kirchick is actually crazier than Ron Paul..

he has absolutely 0 credibility... and CBS news should be ashamed for linking stories from The New Republic..

http://24ahead.com/blog/archives/007378.html

Intellectually dishonest James Kirchick

12. [​IMG]

13. [quote name='"dalars"']
    Yes that's an insurance policy that you PAY INTO.
    not a government subsidy, paid for by tax payers[/quote]

FEMAs flood insurance program is over $20 billion in debt because they insured homes that were too risky for any private insurance company to touch. Not only that but they are notorious for over compensating flood victims.

Who funds FEMA? :wave:

14. #97 tflga, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011

Oh, the things I could say of you arrogant northerners ........ You guys love honking your horns and when I lived in south flo...you guys loved taking my beaches over and polluting.......i once ran over this fat pudge little new JEH-ZEE (jersey) kid while surfing (something out of rocket power lol) ...he told me it was my fault....lol though i said move .....

My point exactly ......DONT BE TALKIN BOUT SHIT U DONT KNOW BOI CUZ I BEEN DARE N'DUN DAT

15. good find..

16. Takes a lot of moxie for Texas to call another state's residents "arrogant", lol.

Never heard Jersey pronounced as "JEH-ZEE", don't know where they say it like that.

I've never been to South Floriduh, and I don't surf or drive.

Your post still doesn't take away from the fact that some of our worst presidents have been from Texas - or that one of our better ones was killed there after ignoring the warning not to ride in an open car.