Anti-Ron Paul article

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Ron Paul on FEMA
    "-- No FEMA: "FEMA just conditioned people to build where they shouldn't be building," Paul said at the NBC-POLITICO debate. He continued: "Yeah, my position is, we should have never had it."

People built in the path of hurricanes because they knew FEMA was going to rush in and save them??

Just lost a bit more respect for the old RP. That's just dumb

2. so you've never been to the south??

3. He's a voluntary Texan, lol since he was originally from Pittsburgh, lived in different places and then moved to Texas in 1968.

4. Well I'm coming forward, I was at the right wing media's weekly secret meeting at IHOP. I'll say it, if no one else has the guts. Ron Paul stood up and declared the Jews were secretly trying to kill him. At that very instant Rush Limbaugh kicked Paul underneath the table only confirming Ron Paul's Schizofrenic ideas. That racist pig won't get away with it if I have anything to do with it. Or a sizable amount of cash from the Liberal Media deposited in the oak tree with the fake bird in central park by noon tomorrow.

5. #65 garrison68, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
  6. Not sure if you are serious here, but having lived in Texas for the last 43 years does not qualify him to be from Texas? I really fail to see the point on that.

7. #67 Norma Stits, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  8. Pittsburg Kansas isn't that far from Texas DUHHH:rolleyes:

9. You told me you were done with him!
    and now this.
    I was counting on that vote for Obama!

The disappointment.
    and SO close to Xmas.

really mean dude!:D

10. #70 garrison68, Dec 23, 2011
    I was just pointing out that he wasn't originally from there. Living there for almost half a century, by his own choice, certainly qualifies him as a Texan.

We've had enough bad presidents from Texas, let's not make that mistake again.

11. I don't get it.

He knew the newsletters were in existence, but he didn't know all the crazy shit that was published in them... Him saying in 1995 that he has a newsletter isn't admission of the racist writings lol. The comment about 95% being criminal isn't racist either, it's just a crass statistical observation.

12. This just in!

a tiny hole in his armor!
    the crack begins to grow until....

Not to worry RP's are very dedicated, right guys?

13. #73 tflga, Dec 23, 2011

..................................................Do you understand hurricanes? Have you ever been in any? I lived in south florida since 93.. I have been through a dozen hurricanes ...... His point is extremely valid, for those condos and beach hotels who had damage, instead of building in a different area they are paid to rebuild them again, in the same area, when in the same season is hurricane season ........................the ignorance of some amazes me... I was ground zero for all of those major hurricanes since 93 and on..?I saw first hand exactly what he is saying and it's proof its failed policy

fema is a bankrupt system and quite frankly does a bad job with cleanup and relief care.... Our family provided for ourselves during that time..it's not like the federal government and fema came to every damn house and cared for each individual....that's such bullshit..the idea that FEMA must be somewhere is ridiculous....FEMA Can and Should be here..but not to the extent to of which they have been doing for years..it's unsustainable

14. That's racist!

15. Iowa has like 3 million people in the whole state, is that really representative of "the voters"? I don't give a fuck about MSN or any other news media, this Ronald Paul guy is another asshole from Texas, and I've seen far too many of them sitting in the White House during my lifetime to want another one.

16. Take off those damn driving glasses grandpa, you're blind

17. You said chin.k, you're a racist hatemonger!

See, I can grasp at straws too!

18. [​IMG]

19. I wonder if dalars has been to the south...

20. Well if you think I'm old, have you checked on your candidate Ron Paul's birthday? He's old enough to be my parent. :wave:

P.S. I do not own a motor vehicle, and don't give billionaire Texas oil barons and the Middle Eastern oil Shieks my money for gasoline.