Anti-Ron Paul article

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Dec 22, 2011.

1. the guy in the OP article also called Ron Paul a 9/11 truther.
    That is obviously false.. so what are we supposed to believe from this guy? when you tell one lie, chances are you are telling more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v60TWZNVgtk]Ron Paul denies 9/11 conspiracy theories - YouTube[/ame]

2. You don't think the government has covered up the existence of aliens?

I think someone who doesn't even consider that as a valid possibility is a wacko...

3. So, you are telling me, that #1 aliens exist (I don't know, haven't seen one but it may be true), #2 that they are advanced enough they can travel the universe but are dumb enough to get caught by our government and then do not have the capability to communicate they are captured AND they do not have the abilities to either fight enough to make noise to get coverage nor actually able to fight off and escape?

That is a lot of problems for that theory. And then, taking it one step further, if there is one alien race then there are likely others. That means that there is likely a race that is not so friendly as to get caught and captured with no ability to get media coverage. Thus, what are the chances we would catch an alien and be able to keep it quiet? With all of their advancement to travel through space, I would find this highly unlikely.

4. Agreed with Immunetou. Only comment I'll make on Aliens:
    It's pretty obvious that he who controls the orbitals controls the planet. Who needs nukes when a cee-fractional piece of space junk will do as much damage without the fallout, and is free to boot? if they are powerful enough to get here, they are powerful enough to take us out. There's not much difference between the energies required for interstellar travel and the energies required to crack a planet in half.
    If they were here, the morons in the government suits sure as heck wouldn't be able to take any against their will, and wouldn't be able to keep them against their will.

5. I'm not saying we kidnapped live aliens lol

I'm saying aliens could have been visiting planet earth for a long time and the government does their best to cover it up.

In the case of Rosswell though, it's said one of their crafts crashed and all beings inside were killed. If they were dead they obviously can't make noise or try to escape. And I'm sure the race was aware of the crash. That doesn't mean they would just come down and attack us lol

An advanced species like that ,first of all, more than likely has been to more than one planet with life. They probably know each situation varies and it's not wise to just intervene without caution. They would study everything first. And who says they haven't been here for a long time? Secondly, an intelligent species would know vilolence is counter product and is not helpful for anything. And thrid of all, both of our conjectures are probably way off because it's an alien life form and they may not think anything like us. They could be completely foreign that our brains can't even conceive of what these beings are like, so either of us acting like we know what life from another planet would do is basically laughable.

I just say its a valid possibility that our government knows about intelligent ET life and is covering it up.

6. i can't continue to support Ron Paul after watching this video..

sickening!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3EADdr-5AY]Busted! Ron Paul racist rant caught on tape! OMG! OMG! - YouTube[/ame]

7. what does aliens have to do with the thread topic?

8. It's a nod to the conspiracy theory detractors

9. Idk that one guy said Ron Paul doesn't refer to "wacky" conspiracy theories so that's ok. And I was trying to make a point that if he questioned the government on alien cover ups I would respect and support him even more.

But yes, I hate hijacking threads lol so lets move back on topic...

10. I love how this thread is up. It just shows how the ones who have something to lose if Dr. Paul is elected, (the Establishment) , is franticly trying to discredit him.

1, The so called 'racist newsletter' that this thread is talking about is probably from an article written by The Weekly Standard's Bill Kristol, a known Neocon and a man describe by Time Magazine's Joe Klein as a “dishonest prick” and a “propagandist,” who “has opinions but no facts or experience”. The WS article was reported in '96 and resurfaced in 2008, both times debunked. Now this prick is trying it again.

2. A CNN/ORC Poll relesed on tuesday finds Ron Paul having the highest scores amongst minorites when matched against Obama in a hypothetical election head to head. Paul Scored 25% of the vote, Rommny polls at 20%, and Gingrich at 15%. now does that sound like a racist?

11. And to keep it quiet. My wife brought up a good point. Let us say we launched a person to Mars and once landed is captured by the alien life there. Would we just write them off and be like, "meh, fuck 'em." Hell no, we would end up on Mars getting him back or opening lines of communication...that whole theory is so full of wholes....any how, sorry was late to the party on this reply and didn't mean to bring the alien topic back to life.

Back to to primary topic...

12. Maybe the Roswell Crash was a manned probe from a system 65 light years away. They can travel at light speed and live for 500 years, so they sent another one after that crash, no big deal.

Or it was a last ditch effort of a dying planet.

Or it was a lost fugitive.

Or they are working with the government.

Or they are working within the government.

Ever watch scifi?

13. That is a whole lot of "or's" and "maybe's" for me to even waste my time worrying one way or the other. To me that is like worrying whether saskwach exists. Until proof and a reason to be concerned exists, I have plenty other things to fill my time and thoughts TBH.

14. Ya that's cool, I guess.. but you suggested a crash landing without immediate rescue was implausible, so I thought you were entertaining the theory. You can no more debunk it than you can prove it.

15. Exactly. Similar to any religion, it is based on faith. Faith in a theory, if you will. Hey, if they do exist, great. Hopefully, they are not the kind from War of the Worlds or Aliens. That would suck ass. Although, capturing the Predator's gear would be bitchin'!

Aliens are an idea that I can toss around for fun, but putting serious thought to it? I lack interest or evidence that makes it worthwhile. If you choose to believe, great. That is the beauty of freedom. I believe in my religion, which many on these boards view as a similar tin-foil hat thing to believe in. But, like the belief in aliens, I respect their freedom to not believe in anything at all. I only ask the same in return.

16. There's plenty of evidence of Aliens visiting earth. I almost gurauntee you have done basically no reseach whatsoever on the topic.

How do you explain all the UFO sightings? Not even counting the ones which the media writes off as "oh it's a weather balloon or a missile", 5% of sightings are completely unexplainable and look like intelligent craft. What about crop circles? Sure there are fake ones, but a lot of them are impossible to be done in the middle of the night with such absolute precision. Seriously, look up some of these designs. There is no way humans made them...and there is reported synthetic compounds found at the sites of these crop cirlces.

And what about the HUNDREDS of military and government officials who have come forward and said they were involved with a highly classified project or saw something strange and was told to shut up about it or suffer the consequences, etc. go watch the disclosure project.

Also, you must have skipped over my last post. Why would you assume aliens would think like us? That's an absolutely flawed thought process. You can't assume they would act an particular way because we wouldn't know how their brains work, if they even have brains. They could be so completely foreign that we can't even comprehend it, so saying, "oh we'll they would have done this or that" is completely invalid. You can barely predict the actions of humans you aren't close to, so what makes you think you can predict what aliens would do???

17. There's plenty of evidence, even your religion is ripe with stories of aliens visiting Earth as "gods", bringing morality and knowledge to our species.

[​IMG]

18. I believe you just lost all credence to call anyone racist.