Anti-pot propaganda

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by willowsome1899, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Some website i found probably trying to say pot will ruin your life, addictive and is also stating that pot addiction will make you lie to your parents steal drop out of school and get bad grades in school.

No pot will not make you do any of those things only you yourself will make you do those thing

Stories by Teens - Marijuana Anonymous

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Theres a bunch of these. Being on a site where everyone is pro-marijuana these types of things will just piss everybody off

• Like Like x 1
  3. that will be just a big ol no

4. Bunch of closed minded parents and punk ass kids . marijuana shouldn't be experimented with until the mind has reached adult hood. I can talk from experience that I got into alot of trouble from smoking, school, experimenting with other drugs etc. but it was my dumb ass fault not marijuana's doing. The mind has to fully develop first. When I see 8th graders walking around with the word kush on a hat or a marijuana leaf shirt. I just shake my head. Kids trying to be cool.
    .not ready to appreciate the true healing and sacrament of this herb that we all love so much

Sent from my LG-H343 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Makes me laugh . a rapist can spend less time is jail than a grower. What kind of world is this? Step by step we are getting closer to victory though. I'm in PA an now with the passing of the bill this can really be the "Keystoned" state;)

Sent from my LG-H343 using Grasscity Forum mobile app