Anti-Gay Marriage thread, not a bash thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by windchime159, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Haven't you heard? Married people don't fuck... Straight married men are forced to jerk off all the time. Wasted sperm is the direct result of heterosexual marriage.

Most religions were originally very, very controlling of women.

Islam I won't even get into because I doubt anybody questions how controlling of their women they are.

Christianity was actually my first thought. For example... Deuteronomy 22:20-21: "If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you."

Kill the bitch if she fucked anybody before getting married. After all a woman is no good after she has been deflowered. This is repeated several times in the bible. The control of women, and people in general is the purpose of religion.

Back on topic: Marriage shouldn't have anything to do with laws. This whole thing is that simple. There shouldn't be government in people's relationships. The fact is our government is way too deeply entangled in society, and it's sickening.

2. #82 Lenny., Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's a troll but you should know this because you were doing the same thing in a Ron paul thread

3. on behalf of grasscity, I'd like to welcome Representative Phil Hinkle to the forums here.

4. #84 TheReeferMan01, Aug 15, 2011
    Well you see I am married and have sex with my wife, she is a lady, and I am a man, point being, can you and your well I'll say lover make a child?

5. Give science some time, tell individual morality to go fuck itself, and yeah... Gay dudes will be capable of having their own babies.

6. There are a number of "straight" men who still fuck guys. I'll assume if 'wasting' sperm is a big point for you that you'll never (and have never) used any form of contraceptive or masturbated?
    make one? No but we can adopt the ones that people such of yourself don't want and basically throw away.

7. #87 TheReeferMan01, Aug 15, 2011
    Wait I'm sorry was I misled? Do some guys have vaginas and are guys to?

8. #88 TheReeferMan01, Aug 15, 2011
    Fuck yea I jack off, and to you, my wife, that I got pregnant is 5 mounths into have our first child, and you gonna tell me I don't want a child and basically throw away?

9. Awe, not even some obama hope?

10. #90 Kush Lord, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011

That goes against all of the main teachings Jesus gave. Most people dont believe every single word in the bible, its been through a lot of corruption, mistranslations, etc.

And yes, I agree, government should not have gotten itself involved in marriage. I've said this many times.

11. People like you was referring to heterosexuals (adoption services, orphanges, hell people in China sometimes just leave them on the street to die), if you're going to lump us all together is it unfair that I extended you the same courtesy?
    If you masturbate you have no right to complain about people 'wasting sperm' so your argument is invalid.

12. How can you waste sperm anyways? I mean... It's constantly refreshing. If we were all limited to 10 sperm I could see it being a problem.

"Now billy don't you go beating off now, you've only got two sperm left. You're going to need those to make children."

13. #93 TheReeferMan01, Aug 15, 2011
    But the thing is you can't tell me I'm one of them, because I'm not gonna throw my child out on the streets and by waste of sperm, can you and your lover have a child with Just you and him, nothing else, no I didn't think so, I can, but right here man, I don't give a flying fuck if you are fucking a guy, that's your deal, am I against it? Yes I am, Can I stop you from your ways no I can't

14. Can you and your hand have a child? Don't be a hypocrite.

15. #95 TheReeferMan01, Aug 15, 2011
    No me and my hand cant have a baby, but me and my wife can, I would of though by me telling you my wife is 5 months pregnant you would of saw that a man and a woman make a child, that's something a man and another nam can't do, that's all I'm trying to say

16. Many men and women cannot pro create with each other . My uncle and aunt tried for 10 years to have a kid an ended up adopting. Are they not natural because they can't make a child?

17. Just a quick word on so-called religious people against gay marriage.

I can't speak for all religions, but being a Christian I can say anyone who condemns gays is in effect going directly what the Bible says in two ways. One being that you aren't supposed to be judging other people, and to love everyone equally. That includes the gays, sluts, etc. Everyone. Not just people who follow your rules of living.

Two, the Bible says that we are all created with free will, and have the right to exercise that free will in whatever way we so please. This means we have to accept others free will and their right to behave how they please (or as the Bible would put it, accept/reject God, blah blah blah, etc.). So, in reality, if one truly understands their religion, or at least Christianity, there really is no way that one can be anything but a libertarian.

In simpler terms: If you believe in the God of the Bible (as so many of these religious fanatics against gay marriage do), you must believe in allowing people to have free will to do whatever they wish, as that is their God-given right. If you think otherwise, you are contradicting your own religion.

Jeez, I wish people would stop to actually contemplate their religion and not just blindly accept it. It just leads to so much hate.

18. #98 TheReeferMan01, Aug 15, 2011
    No they aren't unnatural, one of them could have a problem down the line, like a narrow urethra, or something like that

19. Hey Firework, if that's how the bible feels then why does the bible tell us to kill people for doing things that are "evil"?

20. But they continue to have sex knowing they can not recreate. Doesn't that make them an unnatural relationship?