Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anti drug dog containers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Antisepsis, Aug 6, 2017.

1. So I got a free doob tube when I purchased some papers online and although it says it is airtight I am hesitant to to believe them, now I don't want to hear "oh dogs smell through anything" they don't.
    Bags have tiny tiny holes in them, and residue from handling weed lingers on the outside of containers that do keep out smell.
    I know mason jars work I have gotten past drug dogs countless times with them, but these tubes are easy to transport joints and blunts and I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them and drug dogs.

2. Test it out and let us know.

3. In the tube and up the butt.....only way to be positively safe. A little ky or vaseline will make insertion easier....good luck

4. There's nothing up there officer!! That's just how dogs say hello!! ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's not worth all that trouble! If you gotta shove it up ya booty, I'm sorry! Just drive really good and pay attention to all traffic laws! Don't smoke in the car... unless you give them a reason..they won't mess with you.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk