Anti Drug Commercial for Tommy Chong!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHerbHunt, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Please if this is untrue someone say it but when Chong was on trial he was givin the option to star in an anti drug commercial but he declined, though if he was caught again hed be forced to be in one for face a rediculous (dont care if i spelled that wrong) sentance

2. lol I really doubt theyre gonna lock him up for not being in a commercial.

3. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

ha.

and for future reference, its spelled ridiculous. :)
    and no i dont think this is true..well. it could be. if they gave him probation and part of that was community service, which could entail this commercial.

but fuck that. i wouldnt do an anti-drug commercial if i were him.

4. i doubt it buddy.
    Can they make you do anything they feel like because youre on probation?
    And this is Tommy Chong dude, you know if he did it, he just put on his big goofy smile and wink at the end of the AD.

5. I watched that movie, when he made some commercial. he could hardly keep a straight face

6. nope that would be against the law. Contract law to be precise. Even when one is in contract one can not be forced to continue in the contract whn certain circumstances arise as it is deemed unconstitutional that one work for someone they do not wish to. Business law. If they ever forced him to do so, his lawyers would have a field day as would the ACLU. Also, as far as community service goes, I'm pretty sure you can't be FORCED into a certain program as this would violate a similar ideal, although I could be mistaken.

7. when he was on trail he really had to obey and cut the pot talk or he wasn't going to walk

his book The I Chong [that Cheech bashed on] explains it in great detail

8. "Chong's lawyers had also offered their client up for "anti-drug" commercials or other public service if it would help to reduce his sentence. But the judge didn't agree to any such deals, "

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3264.html

9. I care if you spell wrong.

10. Ya tommy chong is on the horward stern show all the time, he would have mentioned this. def false info.

11. i would LOVE to see tommy chong in an anti drug commercial. that shit would be so lulzy.