Anti depression

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by helloMarketing, Aug 10, 2012.

1. What are signs of anti depression??

Idk why but I THINK I'm felling depressed.

Ever since summer started I've been in my home making the same routine, eat,play,smoke,eat,sleep, and so on. I try hanging out with my friends but it feels awkward when I'm with them :/

Willing to read ALOT of articles

Any suggestions??? Do you know how to fix this up??

2. Buy a dirt bike or learn to play an instrument...just make sure nothing happens to them or youll be worse than before

3. Talk to a doctor. They will have better advice than any of us.

4. man just get up and do something fun with somebody close to you.
    i know it sounds shitty but its the truth.

but if you are really worried i would definitely recommend going to see a doctor.
    they would have the best answers for you.

5. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']man just get up and do something fun with somebody close to you.
    i know it sounds shitty but its the truth.

but if you are really worried i would definitely recommend going to see a doctor.
    they would have the best answers for you.[/quote]

This is what I'm looking for! ;o

something fun

6. seriously man, i know you couldn't possibly understand where i am coming from.
    nor could i possibly understand where you are at in your life.

but in general if you are feeling down, just do anything with a close friend.
    if you really feel close to them, then tell them how you are feeling.
    true friends will help you through your troubles.

i know mine did.
    best of luck OP.

these spurts of feeling down come and go for a majority of people.
    just tough it out and realize that the something good has to come your way soon enough!

7. Its kind of like being trapped by your own restrictions; you still stick with them even though you know they are really just shielding you from opportunity and progress. Sometimes going out feels like such a chore, even though time spent doing nothing often consists of wishing you had something to do. A true vicious cycle.

8. Join a gym. Best decision of my life. I still have my sad days, like today... but the gym makes everything better.

9. find something that drives you , its a little more than something you like..you can hate it sometimes, but in the end it is something that you love and would not mind struggling to keep it. hows that idk where the smilie with the halo went but thats what im looking for here

10. I'm right with you there

11. you hate yourself and willing to get out from peoples.Find out what you feel now,and why.

12. This...conquer your obstacles before they bog you down then your stuck in an endless pit forever...dont dwell on shit espicially the past cuz youll just keep remembering more and more mistakes and bad memories.

13. [quote name='"ZeroFallen"']Buy a dirt bike or learn to play an instrument...just make sure nothing happens to them or youll be worse than before[/quote]

Dirtbikes get boring after a while if you dont live near woods..

14. Story of my fuckin life except I have a dual sport in central ohio, its been broken for a month and I recently lost my job so its not getting fixed. Only place to ride half an hour from here is getting turned into more motherfucking faggot ass condos. like really buildings , buildings everywhere i fucking look where are all the trees at wtf i hate this place its making me depressed. cant do shit here my guitar has 3 strings so cant do that haa

Its all good though about to buy an xr400 and rebuild it this winter to tour across the tat road then wherever else the bike takes me haha