Anti depressants = Loss of labido

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED, Nov 18, 2011.

1. #1 ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    Coming from someone who considers himself a sex addict listen closely, Anti depression don't just cause loss of labido but they completely diminish your hunger for sex, i used to need my 5 -7 wanks a day, but ever since i'v been prescribed sertraline, citalopram & mertazapine, i'v been celebate.

my point

anti depressants are very helpfull if you feel like you masturbate too much for your own good

peace

2. Wonder if it's the same for girls? Idk if id go on them though, I rather medicate my self of mj

3. Marijuana wasn't enough for me dreamer, i was on everything last year, valium, anti depressants, rohypnol, mephedrone, blow, whizz, marijuana, jack daniels, now i just smoke weed again, i sorted my life and my head out, i'm 18 i'm a man now, anyways i'm not sure if it would have the same effect with women.

Peace :smoke:

4. It does have the same effect on some girls i can't speak for all of us tho. Hehe I had to take fluxotine for 3 months and sex never crossed my mind which is bizarre for me.

5. #5 ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014

Cute, hope you're feeling better now dude.

peace

6. the worst of it should subside in the first 4-8 weeks

but there still could be some decrease for sure

7. Yeah i feel much better sex drive is really high again.

8. Don't be telling me shit like that, i'm trying to take a vow of celebacy for a month, it's only been one day and i'm allready concidering cracking one off over that comment ahahaha, it's tooo hardd :p anyway i'm glad you feel better, peace

9. My sex drive is way low since I've been on serequell . I used to bone everynight , once a week now maybe?

10. too bad homey, atleast now you can accuse your girl of being the sex feind, thats what i do

11. I'm on fluoxetine.. Sex drive is the same as always?

:confused_2:

12. Wellbutrin doesn't cause libido to diminish. In fact, for many it increases it. Try that if you can.

13. Lol why do you want to be celibate lol doesn't sound healthy just kidding.

14. Lucky.

15. [quote name='"Johnnyhaze"']too bad homey, atleast now you can accuse your girl of being the sex feind, thats what i do[/quote]

Rofl !